• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

I'm drawing your octoling and maybe your inkling!

dbops

Inkling
NNID
TheRhythmThief
Switch Friend Code
SW-2706-1471-1423
hi just to get my name out there i'm doing a quick pixel of your octoling oc just close enough to the time to celebrate the dlc coming soon.
here's a pixel i did for fun of a friend's squid

Rules:
  • ONLY FOUR SLOTS.
  • i am able to cancel if i cannot fufill or if i feel that i cannot bring your oc to justice
  • outfits OOC of the games content is OK, but i have no preference unless the outfit is overly detailed
  • i'm drawing only within the rules of the forum so please consider what you will request.
  • i'm trying to practice octolings and pixel art in general but i'll pick out your inkling if i really like them.
  • don't expect the art immediately as it is free. if you are expecting extra effort and a larger canvas, please consider commissioning me.
  • BE PREPARED IF IT'S NOT IN FULLBODY LIKE THE EXAMPLE. I MIGHT ONLY DO WAIST UP SOMETIMES.
  • PLEASE HAVE A PICTURE LINKED IN YOUR POST AS REFERENCE I CANNOT GO BY AN ICON ALONE OR JUST A "draw me?" POST

sorry if this is too many rules i just thought i should write these out even if one or two of these is expected
anyways feel free to ask for my twitter/art tumblr

SLOTS:
1. Yin_
2. Ch40sKnight

Last edited:

TheDragonHunter

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4163-0568-9606
Can you draw my inkling please? If so use my profile pic but what I want changed is a full body,lighter blue ink, light blue sweater, black shorts with a stripe on side(light blue), shoes with socks and that is it. Thanks in advance and send it to jacksonfinaldi@gmail.com!

Awful Sniper

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6241-3992-3906
Can you draw my inkling please? If so use my profile pic but what I want changed is a full body,lighter blue ink, light blue sweater, black shorts with a stripe on side(light blue), shoes with socks and that is it. Thanks in advance and send it to jacksonfinaldi@gmail.com!
Sorry to crack your shell TheDragonHunter, But I Think he left (I want to beg request one too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom