I'm drawing your octoling and maybe your inkling!

dbops

Inkling
NNID
TheRhythmThief
Switch Friend Code
SW-2706-1471-1423
hi just to get my name out there i'm doing a quick pixel of your octoling oc just close enough to the time to celebrate the dlc coming soon.
here's a pixel i did for fun of a friend's squid

Rules:
  • ONLY FOUR SLOTS.
  • i am able to cancel if i cannot fufill or if i feel that i cannot bring your oc to justice
  • outfits OOC of the games content is OK, but i have no preference unless the outfit is overly detailed
  • i'm drawing only within the rules of the forum so please consider what you will request.
  • i'm trying to practice octolings and pixel art in general but i'll pick out your inkling if i really like them.
  • don't expect the art immediately as it is free. if you are expecting extra effort and a larger canvas, please consider commissioning me.
  • BE PREPARED IF IT'S NOT IN FULLBODY LIKE THE EXAMPLE. I MIGHT ONLY DO WAIST UP SOMETIMES.
  • PLEASE HAVE A PICTURE LINKED IN YOUR POST AS REFERENCE I CANNOT GO BY AN ICON ALONE OR JUST A "draw me?" POST

sorry if this is too many rules i just thought i should write these out even if one or two of these is expected
anyways feel free to ask for my twitter/art tumblr

SLOTS:
1. Yin_
2. Ch40sKnight

Last edited:

TheDragonHunter

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4163-0568-9606
Can you draw my inkling please? If so use my profile pic but what I want changed is a full body,lighter blue ink, light blue sweater, black shorts with a stripe on side(light blue), shoes with socks and that is it. Thanks in advance and send it to jacksonfinaldi@gmail.com!

Awful Sniper

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6241-3992-3906
Can you draw my inkling please? If so use my profile pic but what I want changed is a full body,lighter blue ink, light blue sweater, black shorts with a stripe on side(light blue), shoes with socks and that is it. Thanks in advance and send it to jacksonfinaldi@gmail.com!
Sorry to crack your shell TheDragonHunter, But I Think he left (I want to beg request one too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom