• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm sick of ________

oval

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Weatie
Switch Friend Code
SW-0864-5796-0493
Hello! This thread is for all of you to rant about what you're sick of seeing happen to you during multiplayer.

I'm sick of the absurd amount of E-Litre users, on certain maps I can't even get towards the middle or behind enemy lines. I've found ways to get around them on most maps, but it's incredibly annoying how often I see them in TW.

Joseph Staleknight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
JStaleknight
Switch Friend Code
SW-1169-3473-1031
Usually, I block people who either do nothing in the middle of a match or otherwise actively hamper a team. They really shouldn't be playing Splatoon in these cases.

missingno

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
he/him
NNID
missingno
Switch Friend Code
SW-6539-1393-3018
I'm sick of the game telling me when I can and can't play the mode I want.

I'm sick of being matched into rooms with 7 Japanese players when it's 4 AM in their time zone.

9Blades

Inkling
I'm probably the only person who thinks this but:
Having only two maps available per mode at a time. There's so many others, having just two at a time really just stinks. Also Getting the same stage several times in a row. #SaltySquid

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
I'm sick of people blaming their team-mates.
I'm sick of people treating blaming teammates like its always a bad thing. Teams aren't the reason a person overall stays at a lower rank or can't advance, and if you did lose you likely did not play a perfect game yourself, however, as no one can 1 v 4 in any mode your teammates are sometimes to blame for the loss of matches if they can't hold up slack.

Pivi

Inkling Cadet
NNID
HeroPivi
.96 gals are really annoying since if they see you first, it's pretty much over for you

Also every roller lmao
I don't personally mind JP players since, more often than not, they're packing way better gear than me, but it's weird being the only non JP player in a lobby, I hope we get reigonal matchmaking eventually

CrazyDude

Pro Squid
I'm sick of japanese players...sometimes I can hit them 5 times with a Blaster and they still don't die while they are able to kill me with one Splatbomb. The lag is real.

Toaster

Senior Squid
Tentateks. Tentateks everywhere...

Also laggy towercontrol I went to jump on to the tower in camp triggerfish when the tower was over water and right when I jumped the tower just moved out of the way and I fell into the water...

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599
I'm sick of laggy players (surprising that the japanese are not the laggy ones for me)
I'm sick of hyper-active carbon roller players
I'm sick of Gal 96 Decos
I'm sick of the lack of non-japanese S rank players
I'm sick of myself not improving on my mistakes
but I try to get used to it (or fix it)...

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
I'm sick of new weapon days. You can't go into a single match without at least two people using the new weapon. It's such a pain in ranked especially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom