• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm sick of ________

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
I'm sick of getting disconnected from every match I play within the first 20 seconds. That's right, I'm going to continue ranting about my internet speeds.

I just want to play the game. It's a great one.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
I'm sick of new weapon days. You can't go into a single match without at least two people using the new weapon. It's such a pain in ranked especially.
I avoid Ranked after new weapons/maps for this reason.

I'm sick of people using chargers that don't know how to use chargers. I'm talking under 100 points of turf covered during the entire match. I know people need to get used to new weapons, but under 100 in three minutes?

Also, teammates that ignore squid beacons when they have full control of an area. How long do you think you're going to control that area if there are three squid beacons you're not bothering to get rid of? AAAGH!

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Splash Walls at S rank... pls stahp. There are so many it physically burns my soul.

CallieMacN

Inkling
NNID
CallieMacN
I'm sick of the amount of Snipers you see when Moray Towers is in play XD. Luckily most players don't know how to use them to their full potential.

boredguy108

Semi-Pro Squid
I'm sick of missing my shots as a charger user. Makes me feel like I'm the one holding my team back.

Also, not a fan of new map days. I don't like the idea of playing half my matches on one map within a 24 hour period, but I understand that time-zones are a thing.

mario123007

Pro Squid
I'm sick of japanese players...sometimes I can hit them 5 times with a Blaster and they still don't die while they are able to kill me with one Splatbomb. The lag is real.
It does happens sometime, but that's not the case only when you face Japanese players.

And to tell the truth, not all people with Japanese names are really Japanese, I'm from Taiwan and my brother owns Japanese Wii U and have Japanese names.

I'm sick of rainmaker mode to be honest, never really enjoy that mode...

Kaze

Pro Squid
I'm sick of salty players that send a friend request with a hate message like ( you play cheap, I'm going to report you ) when they were the one stalking me the whole match trying to splat me in Turf War... :scared:

Reactions: Rob

mario123007

Pro Squid
I'm sick of salty players that send a friend request with a hate message like ( you play cheap, I'm going to report you ) when they were the one stalking me the whole match trying to splat me in Turf War... :scared:
Send you friend request with hate message.... delete those kind of guys.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
That's a thing!??! That's so crazy and stalkerish! o_O

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
I'm sick of japanese players...sometimes I can hit them 5 times with a Blaster and they still don't die while they are able to kill me with one Splatbomb. The lag is real.
I TOTALLY, 100%, AGREE with you on that. I've hit someone with 3 burst bombs and them not die, while I get winged by one and SPLAT!!

DarkGold777

Inkling Cadet
NNID
DarkGold777
Well, it's more trivial than in relation to multiplayer...

One thing that bothers me is that people think Inklings mix with water as well as the Wicked Witch in the Wizard of Oz, when the only thing mentioned about that (multiple times) is that they just can't swim in water, and that's it. (I think they just self-splat as a failsafe to avoid drowning, like when they vanish from falling from a height or DCing.)

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
Rollers.

I'm so tired of rollers.

ALL of them.

Cant remember the last time I used one myself; the blasted things are just so overused that the idea of using one myself bothers me too much.

Also, E-Liters. Though not nearly as much as rollers.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
Oh, is THAT what My Hero Academia author Kouhei Horikoshi was going on about in the author's comments for last week's Weekly Shonen Jump? He said something to the extent of:

"I got a mean friend request on Wii U. I was sad, but I made a friend."

(For the record, Horikoshi has been really into Splatoon since the day the game came out.)

Lazarus

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supamang64
Port Mackerel and Bluefin Depot need to GET OUT!

Also people who place beacons at the spawn.

and moto boots are ugly stop wearing them.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
and moto boots are ugly stop wearing them.
but but but i NEED my ink resistance!

Back on topic, i dislike people who whine about weapons being OP without learning their weaknesses. People should know by now chargers can only work at long range and vice-versa with rollers, right? I can understand if there's something undeniably overpowered about one of these weapons, but you can't just yell 'NERF' and 'OP' without explaining why you want something nerfed.
I'm also weirded out a lot of people don't type out overpowered entirely but just write OP a lot. But that's just a small pet-peeve of mine, and i think might have been guilty of this too. oh-pee.

I stumbled upon this salt quarry a while ago on gamefaqs and it still makes me awestruck how utterly salty it is about chargers, it's ridiculous.

Phobos

Inkling Commander
^Hilarious! As if chargers don't have enough problems what with each of them waving a great big "I'M HERE!!!" flag (or: laser-sight) whenever they go to take a shot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom