• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm sick of ________

dapperlace

Pro Squid
I'm sick of the amount of Snipers you see when Moray Towers is in play XD. Luckily most players don't know how to use them to their full potential.
I have the luck of finding the ones who do know how to use chargers well on that map. Always on the opposing team. ;~;

doop

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Elias56
i'm sick of people using non attacking subs at the beginning of the game

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Sick of S rank because I shouldve been at S+ long ago but can't progress due to my internet going out all the time making me need to reset my router many times a day. That and having the most unhelpful of teammates ever.

soujirou88

Inkster Jr.
NNID
soujirou88
I have the luck of finding the ones who do know how to use chargers well on that map. Always on the opposing team. ;~;
i'm with ya there.every bloody time moray towers show up, elitre frenzy! and they only show up when the bloody moray towers stage is up no less! and seeing that i main a dynamo roller, probably the roller most vulnerable to chargers, you can imagine how stally the matches can get. -_-

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
I'm sick of randos on your team fighting over the rain maker and when you get it no one covers you.

Last edited:

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
Rollers.

I'm so tired of rollers.

ALL of them.

Cant remember the last time I used one myself; the blasted things are just so overused that the idea of using one myself bothers me too much.

Also, E-Liters. Though not nearly as much as rollers.
I agree! And I love how they can be standing in enemy ink still flicking away while you are blasting them but somehow they live long enough to take you out before dying. I know then whenever I'm in enemy ink I'm nerfed almost to the point of being immobilized.

Rex

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Xerhid
I'm sick of the Kraken. Yes, I know how to approach it when necessary, but it's such a little b*&(* weapon. It's just an annoying iWin button. Lamo.

LockeExile

Pro Squid
NNID
Locke64
I'm sick of trying to play with my friends but the game matches us (S B+ B+ A-) with full S & S+ teams. Every single game for the hour we played. Nintendo, don't you think matching based on the highest player's rank might not be the best idea?

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Im sick of my team disconnecting leaving me all alone against a team of four.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
I'm sick of being D/C and ROLLERS. JFC I'M TIRED OF ROLLERS.
Oh- and doing stupid decisions. :'^)
GAH BUT REALLY- THE D/C'S ARE SO ANNOYING! ESPICALLY WHEN THE GAME IS AT 10-1 SECONDS AND I GET D/C! REALLY?!
OR WHEN WE'RE LOSING AND I GET D/C AND IT LOOKED LIKE A RAGE QUIT! NO- I DIDN'T RAGE QUIT- LIKE why would I do that? It's stupid and plus I can still get something out of losing. 'ono'
I'm sick of my connection so much.

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
I'm sick of spending hours of hours trying to go from B+ to A- and when I finally reach it, I get a losing streak causing my rank to go down to B in 45 minutes.....
I'm right there with ya!

Pteropine

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RennyKlavan
I'm sick of people who take the rainmaker and when it's counting down from 10 they head towards their own base... IT FRUSTRATES ME AND IT'S RUDE AF!!!

Toaster

Senior Squid
I'm sick of people who come into my private lobbies just to crash my squid parties ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom