I'm sick of ________

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
I'm sick of overtime causing my team to lose after having a substantial lead. While I've gotten saved by overtime a few times, usually overtime makes me lose. I don't think overtime is a bad thing, it just sucks when you lose because of it.

BethySquiddy

Inkling
Im sick of two things.
When snipers "squid dance", Yes I get it snipers ,you splatted me. woohoo
and
"Connection Error" or "Unstable Connection" popping up one minute into a match.

Kabel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kabelly
I'm sick of not having a local setting. I don't care if the wait times are longer. I'd rather have a bunch of laggy players. I feel like I'm always paired with Japanese players. Like the whole team will be Japanese except me and maybe 1 other person.

Jazy

Inkling
NNID
Paziiruu
I'm sick of Japanese players who use Luna Blaster and jump and shoot. That and them jumping and shooting in general.

Brunosky_Inc

57% Squid Kid / 43% Hipster
NNID
Brunosky_Inc
I'm sick of not having a local setting. I don't care if the wait times are longer. I'd rather have a bunch of laggy players. I feel like I'm always paired with Japanese players. Like the whole team will be Japanese except me and maybe 1 other person.
Shouldn't that be a reason against adding regional play? I mean, if you are constantly paired up with Japanese players it probably means there are never enough closer players during the hours you play.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
I'm sick of Japanese players who use Luna Blaster and jump and shoot. That and them jumping and shooting in general.
I think jumping is what you are supposed to do in close quarter combat.

Newtonjar

Senior Squid
I thought that is what you are suppose to do with blasters in general. lol
That's what I mean, you use it with all weapons in close combat in general, that or peak in and out of your own ink if you are in a more defensive mode. I wouldn't know for sure.

Kabel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kabelly
Shouldn't that be a reason against adding regional play? I mean, if you are constantly paired up with Japanese players it probably means there are never enough closer players during the hours you play.
I can understand when I play late at night but even during the day I'm still paired with mostly Japanese players. I'm in the South West of Canada. I shouldn't be paired up with that many Japanese players. The US is right there. Unless the US sales were that bad.

Jazy

Inkling
NNID
Paziiruu
I think jumping is what you are supposed to do in close quarter combat.
True but it's hella annoying for me trying to either swim away and somehow the blast radius hits me or they just KO me on the spot.

I literally call it bunny hopping! xD

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I can understand when I play late at night but even during the day I'm still paired with mostly Japanese players. I'm in the South West of Canada. I shouldn't be paired up with that many Japanese players. The US is right there. Unless the US sales were that bad.
This is pretty much my situation a few times I've played the game. Around my time (eastern US) I usually come across tons of Japanese players. Even during the afternoon, I still keep getting them even though it's supposed to be around night over there.

I really wish there were more Americans, Europeans, or anyone else outside of Japan whenever I want to do online, but it seems to be an uncommon occurrence. I'll always go up against skilled Japanese players. -__-

As for the game's US sales, I'm not too sure how well it did. Maybe not as much as Japan's sales, but again, I don't really know.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
As for the game's US sales, I'm not too sure how well it did. Maybe not as much as Japan's sales, but again, I don't really know.
I heard it sold more copies outside of Japan, guess we americans are too big of skrubs to play as much as them.

Rob

Inkster Jr.
I'm sick of hammerhead bridge splat zones. It's so annoying. The map is in every single ranked rotation and I'm sick of it.

Toaster

Senior Squid
I'm sick of hammerhead bridge splat zones. It's so annoying. The map is in every single ranked rotation and I'm sick of it.
Same, at first I was ok with hammerhead bridge splat zones but now I just hate it since its in rotation almost all the time. Its even in rotation right now! What is this! >:U

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
Same, at first I was ok with hammerhead bridge splat zones but now I just hate it since its in rotation almost all the time. Its even in rotation right now! What is this! >:U
Hammerhead Bridge has been annoying me, too. I used to find it fun, but now it's one of those stages I dread anymore.

Relados

Senior Squid
So far I've only seen it on Splat Zones and while I'm thankful that I used it to rank up, it's one of those really annoying stages where it's hard to come back once the other team establishes themselves in the zone.

Brunosky_Inc

57% Squid Kid / 43% Hipster
NNID
Brunosky_Inc
Hammerhead Bridge hate
The explanation is obvious: you people just have terrible taste =P [/JK]

I don't really have a problem with Hammerhead Bridge. In my experience I've had some crazy back and forths while playing Splat Zones there.

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
I'm tired of having to wonder how in the funky hell someone manages to score less than 170 in Turf Wars. With a shooter, mind you. A shooter.

That was more than a little irritating...

aqua46

Inkling Cadet
I'm tired of having to wonder how in the funky hell someone manages to score less than 170 in Turf Wars. With a shooter, mind you. A shooter.

That was more than a little irritating...
probably trying to start a squid party, to no avail. unless they're just hiding somewhere.

Anyone else sick of the Nintendo servers lately? I am. they're acting like anus right now. three days in a row of nothing but disconnects. won't even touch ranked right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom