I'm sick of ________

Relados

Senior Squid
I'm tired of having to wonder how in the funky hell someone manages to score less than 170 in Turf Wars. With a shooter, mind you. A shooter.

That was more than a little irritating...
Tell me about it

I think people need to realize that you tend to win more when you shoot your weapon.

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
sick of people crying about playing with Japanese players. Get better at the game. I play with a lot of Japanese players and when I do get more of a "local" group of players I am usually better than most. To be the best you gotta beat the best.

It's not a difference in skill that causes most of the complaints; simply being a Japanese player does not automatically make someone better at anything, or the other way around. It's that some people get alot of lag when playing with them. Pretty massive distances, after all.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Tell me about it

pic

I think people need to realize that you tend to win more when you shoot your weapon.
I'd trust a person named moist.anus to do a good job for my team, srsly.

I'm seriously tired of Hammerhead. Everytime i see that stage somewhere, either on ranked or turf. That stage is horrid for chargers and long-ranged weapons in general. It's the roller's answer to Moray Towers.
It was even better when both of those stages were in Ranked so you had a 50/50 chance of picking a suitable weapon.

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
Log on, look at maps, see that Arrowana (hate) and Moray Towers (hate) are.... SUR-FREAKING-PRISE.... both up at once, this time on Ranked for Rainmaker.

I figure.... okaaaaay. Fine. Both of those are TERRIBLE, but I've never tried them for that specific mode. I guess a quick go cant hurt.

Try them both...

Never..... again.

GG, jerk that made those maps. GG.

Back to Isaac now...

Heroine of Squids

Inkling Cadet
NNID
bellpendant
I'm seriously tired of Hammerhead. Everytime i see that stage somewhere, either on ranked or turf. That stage is horrid for chargers and long-ranged weapons in general. It's the roller's answer to Moray Towers.
It was even better when both of those stages were in Ranked so you had a 50/50 chance of picking a suitable weapon.
Tell me about it. I always get my butt handed to me by a sniper in that level every time I'm playing on Hammerhead Bridge. You know it's a bad stage if snipers are involved.

Kabel

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kabelly
Log on, look at maps, see that Arrowana (hate) and Moray Towers (hate) are.... SUR-FREAKING-PRISE.... both up at once, this time on Ranked for Rainmaker.

I figure.... okaaaaay. Fine. Both of those are TERRIBLE, but I've never tried them for that specific mode. I guess a quick go cant hurt.

Try them both...

Never..... again.

GG, jerk that made those maps. GG.

Back to Isaac now...
I really feel arrowana mall needs an overhaul for the same reason urchin underpass got one. Its way to easy to get choked on the spots you literally 3 options to the middle and all three are very closed off and obvious.

Misery

Pro Squid
NNID
Xijara
I really feel arrowana mall needs an overhaul for the same reason urchin underpass got one. Its way to easy to get choked on the spots you literally 3 options to the middle and all three are very closed off and obvious.
Yeah, that's exactly why I hate it so much. It's like the entire map is just that big stupid lump in the center, since absolutely everything is pretty much focused on that one super annoying chokepoint. No matter where you are on the map, somehow or other, you're still mentally focused at least a bit on that ONE spot. Or, more often, focused entirely on it. Moray does basically the same thing, just one big chokepoint.

And then of course this also lends itself to snipers that just do the same exact things every single time. And less variety of weapons when those two maps are up.

Whole thing just says that something's wrong with it, and just... ugh. Hate it. Doesnt matter if I win on it, I still just hate it.

And yeah, that's what I'm tired of right now.... those two maps. Ugh.

Brunosky_Inc

57% Squid Kid / 43% Hipster
NNID
Brunosky_Inc
the actual puzzle is how he managed to get to level 48
That one's easy. Dude's a half-decent player who felt like being an anus for a few matches just for kicks.
I'd trust a person named moist.anus to do a good job for my team, srsly.

Tell me about it. I always get my butt handed to me by a sniper in that level every time I'm playing on Hammerhead Bridge. You know it's a bad stage if snipers are involved.
"Hammerhead's an awful map for chargers."

"I know right? Chargers are totally OP there."

Stay fresh guys. Stay fresh.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
Ever had those moments when you get splatted while trying to escape, fail to make a jump across a gap, or unable to climb a wall just because you got stuck on that tiny pixel of enemy ink?

I did. Many times... and it's really annoying when it happens. :(

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I'm rather sick of a team mate grabbing the Rainmaker and running off with it..... When there's none of us around. There's no one to protect you nor to make a path for you. Please stop trying to be the "hero" and go alone. You're just handing the Rainmaker to the other team. At least wait around the Rainmaker and splat the opposing team while you wait for the rest of us to respawn and come back please.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
probably trying to start a squid party, to no avail. unless they're just hiding somewhere.
Another possibility is that they keep getting splatted. I've had teammates with about 130p inked total and got splatted 6 to 9 times. That meant most of their time is spent waiting to respawn and heading back into action, only to get splatted again.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
I'm sick of:
Laggy Rollers
Laggy Snipes
Laggy Luna Blasters
Laggy Matches
AND any tryhard (Tentatek) player who is lagging. I encounter sooo many it's unbelievable

paida1

Inkling
NNID
paida1
I am sick of 96. gal decos. I got enough from these walls and 2 hit weapons!

ChiePet

Pro Squid
NNID
ChiePet
I'm sick of not being able to play. Recently had to move, and consequently moved from somewhere with Xfinity (reasonably fast cable-internet), to somewhere with CLEARWire (satellight thats worse than satellight).

I've tried on numerous different occasionas, in different weather, with more or less people home, with the Wii U as close as it can be to the router; Every match drops within 30-45sec of the 3 MINUTE MATCHES. I used to play a few hours daily. I'm gonna go insane.

warghoul

Inkling Cadet
I'm sick of not being able to play. Recently had to move, and consequently moved from somewhere with Xfinity (reasonably fast cable-internet), to somewhere with CLEARWire (satellight thats worse than satellight).

I've tried on numerous different occasionas, in different weather, with more or less people home, with the Wii U as close as it can be to the router; Every match drops within 30-45sec of the 3 MINUTE MATCHES. I used to play a few hours daily. I'm gonna go insane.

Man thats a bummer. Feel for ya my friend.

Kaliafornia

Splatin' through Inkopolis with my woes....
NNID
Kaliafornia
.96 decos and chargers who get no kills. There is no reason why if you play them, .96 deco especially, you should get zero kills.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
There are people learning to use the chargers, especially the Bamboozler 14 Mk I. It takes a while and a lot of practice. I'm currently trying to get better with them, and I most commonly get 1 splat per match (including the Bamboozler, oddly), though I'll frequently get 2 to 5.

No, what's annoying is people who don't know what you're supposed to do when you have a charger. For instance, I recently encountered a "loulou" who had a Kelp Splatterscope. It was Tower Control in Blackbelly Skatepark. Whenever we had the tower, loulou would go to the area in front of our spawn point, slightly to the left. Whenever they had the tower, loulou would run over to the goal near the opponent's spawn point. Every match, loulou had 0-X, as loulou was way too far to affect the match in any meaningful way and wasn't covering nearly enough ground to use its special (whatever it was).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom