I'm sick of ________

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I'm sick of Japanese chargers. Hitscan weapons + international lag = welp that guy just blasted me through three walls because the shot looked good on his end and the game accepted it.

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
FWIW, the lag goes both ways on chargers. As an eliter there's a lot of times I hit someone and the shot goes right through them as though it hit nothing (because it didn't.) There's a lot of times where I'll even hear the hit-kill sound, but the player doesn't get killed. The lag just has such weird effects. And with a scope when there's a teleporter....ouch.

But yeah, when I play other weapons, that annoys me too. Not as much as the laser pointing 20 feet to my left that somehow got me :)

ADuck

Inkling
NNID
GunDelSolEX
I'm sick of accidentally jumping to or near spawn after respawning. I'm also sick of instakills by laggy 4 or 5 hit weapons (splattershots, normal inkbrushes, and just once, a very very laggy aerospray that never faced me or up from their 45 degree angle at the ground.)

Quicksilvr

Inkling
NNID
Felderfox
I'm sick of "teammates" going the long way around the map (attempting to flank?) instead of protecting the teammate that has the rain maker. I guess I understand the idea behind it, and it might work well on other modes but for the love of all that is good rain maker is not the place.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
I'm sick of E-Litres who stack on Damage Up.
Code Of Conduct for any snipers: if you're going to use an E-Litre, be chivalrous about it.
No damage ups allowed.

works for me.

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
I'm sick of E-Litres who stack on Damage Up.
Code Of Conduct for any snipers: if you're going to use an E-Litre, be chivalrous about it.
No damage ups allowed.

works for me.
You will enjoy the goals in my signature =P
I'm sick of losing streaks, I went from A99 to A-70 in less than an hour, what did I do to deserve that?? On two games I even got around 15-7 and lost by just one point

Last edited:

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
There's a lot of things I'm sick of. From E-liters with 5+ damage ups, to being splatted by someone not even spraying in my direction, to even fully charge shooting someone with my splat/kelp charger and them not getting splatting. But nothing, and I mean nothing, will beat getting splatted by an Inkzooka that didn't even touch me. Why does that thing not have a sour spot? Killer Wails and Inkstrikes do, but they don't. I swear I get hit by one even despite being 2 inklings away from it.

That is by far the thing I'm sick of the most.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
There's a lot of things I'm sick of. From E-liters with 5+ damage ups, to being splatted by someone not even spraying in my direction, to even fully charge shooting someone with my splat/kelp charger and them not getting splatting. But nothing, and I mean nothing, will beat getting splatted by an Inkzooka that didn't even touch me. Why does that thing not have a sour spot? Killer Wails and Inkstrikes do, but they don't. I swear I get hit by one even despite being 2 inklings away from it.

That's the same for me, I really can't understand how randomic Inkazooka's hitbox is.

Award

I'm sick of accidentally jumping to or near spawn after respawning. I'm also sick of instakills by laggy 4 or 5 hit weapons (splattershots, normal inkbrushes, and just once, a very very laggy aerospray that never faced me or up from their 45 degree angle at the ground.)
You mean Tentatek and N-Zap aren't ohko weapons that kill around corners? They usually are when I face them! Also, Inkzookas only kill players that are hiding directly behind walls, right? Because that's the only time I get killed by one.

I'm sick of losing streaks, I went from A99 to A-70 in less than an hour, what did I do to deserve that?? On two games I even got around 15-7 and lost by just one point
LOL, at least it's "only" down to A-. Every time I get back to high A and think "Just one or two more wins to escape!" it initiates a losing streak down to B+ and dangerously close to B before it lets me slaughter my way back to A- at which point it just throws me against S-only teams since I'm so good and won my last 12 games. :rolleyes:

I'm starting to think the "full-charge shooting" of someone yielding no kill is what spawns the 5+ damage ups problem. With E-liter you get 3 shots. 4 (maybe) if you partial charge. When they start getting wasted by them never hitting things they're supposed to hit you start going crazy and stacking damage up "THIS will fix it, I'll get my kills now!" I run custom eliter with 1 main and 1-2 sub damage ups regularly (full charge time is absurd in frantic combat), but when all my shots start missing I start stripping my non-dmg up gear for dmg up gear thinking "aha, 3 mains and 4 subs! Now I have you!" Never works though.

And I'm so with you on inkzooka. I rarely ever get killed by an inkzooka unless someone pulls it out at close range specifically to target me with it. But when I otherwise DO get killed by one, it's always one that I was immediately behind cover or nowhere near.

Gotta get that 75% charge kills tho
LOL I hate the stacked dmg up as an opposing eliter since on equal footing they get me first. But against other players what good is the 75% charge ohko if it will just traverse THROUGH the target anyway? :D

I swear I'm the only eliter that runs swim speed :p

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Why do you do that? You can barely run with it held up and otherwise you should be swimming!
The term "running an abilty" means using that abilty. If i say i run swim speed. It's means i use the swim speed ablity.

Nero86

Inkling Cadet
NNID
nero86
To avoid this I did commit myself to stop playing ranked once I lose 2 in a row. I saw that after losing 3 in a row I start to get really angry and lose even more.
So I go to turf war or do something else, then return the next rotation witha good mood.

Award

@Anaru LOL I had to reread my sentence quite a few times to figure out the way you were interpreting it. I figured it out finally. That's funny! @Leronne is correct. ;)

Award

There are two variations. One doesn't have sprinklers.
Custom is indeed the one with sprinklers & bubbler, but sprinklers can only charge a bubbler so often, and if you're actually successful in holding your ground in a defensive position you run out of free turf to charge up more bubblers without compromising your position so you end up gaining new turf sparingly. Of course that goes out the window in something like Zones with a single zone map where the enemy just keeps handing you free turf, but there' it's hard to get a sprinkler to last long enough to be anything more than a decoy or irritant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom