• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'm sick of ________

ADuck

Inkling
NNID
GunDelSolEX
I had a Turf Wars match on Walleye Warehouse yesterday where we lost because two of my teammates were spawn-camping but unknowingly let two opponents escape, who proceeded to lay waste to the rest of the stage while I realized the side paths had not even been inked, and by the time I finished with that, those two opponents had already taken the entire middle area and I had 12 seconds to try to take it back but they had Carbon Rollers while I had a Blaster. Was that you?
Nah, I'm fairly new to Splatoon and I haven't even played on Walleye Warehouse yet.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
All right then. It happens often in Walleye Warehouse Turf War: People attempt to spawn-camp there regardless of if it actually helps their team or not.

Something else that's come to my attention: In Moray Towers Rainmaker, there's that path to the left of the center where you can take the long wall path up. Well, not enough people know about it that when an opposing team actually uses it against us, it frequently results in a guaranteed loss. The worst case was when they took the wall up, and ALL THREE of my teammates waited at the bottom of the wall. I tried to double back around and cut the Rainmaker holder off, but I was too slow and they reached the goal without any assistance. I looked down at my map and saw those three teammates still next to the bottom of the wall, waiting like dogs at a tree.

I bet they still didn't understand why they lost.

kobomb

Inkster Jr.
NNID
lolicomplex
I'm sick of Turf War and Chargers, my salt levels are high I:

buttpockets

Inkling
NNID
DuniaMimpi
I'm sick of:
rerolling good triples on unappealing gear
my lack of skill to keep me on the map in Mahi Mahi
my terrible aim with chargers, it's seriously so horrid ._.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Last night I advanced from A 68 to S 30 - my first time ever breaking into the S Rank. I had been stuck at A Rank for months. Tore through A+ in an hour or two.
I WAS ON FIRE.

Should've stopped there for the night.
My luck took a turn and now I am wallowing at A+ 20. My shining moment of glory tossed out like yesterday's trash.

I don't even know what went wrong.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I'm getting real tired of a sniper hitting me when their laser isn't even on me. :confused:

Murabitoº

Inkling
NNID
bowske.98
The freaking tornado that people randomly shoot, and never really touches you, but you still get splatted

Quicksilvr

Inkling
NNID
Felderfox
Teammates not using your perfectly placed beacons. Like not once during a game.

ADuck

Inkling
NNID
GunDelSolEX
Getting real sick and tired of an enemy firing where you were two seconds ago and killing you, as well as how so many maps (at least of the ones I've played) seem to be charger-dominated.

Celeste

Inkling
NNID
Celestefey
I'm sick and tired of the lag in this game. It's so crappy when you swim up to someone in squid form and they're completely oblivious, then you start shooting at them, but then you realise after hitting them 5 or 6 times they're lagging, and then YOU get splatted by them but they don't!? Ugh. That's happened to me waaaay too many times and it's still so irritating.

Award

Squid Savior From the Future
I'm sick of having to wait 3:00 + results half the time when I change lobbies. Why can't it find any other match rather than making me wait until a match that just started finishes?

Getting real sick and tired of an enemy firing where you were two seconds ago and killing you, as well as how so many maps (at least of the ones I've played) seem to be charger-dominated.
Like with inkzookas & bubblers, the maps are only dominated by chargers when you're not playing a charger. When you are you become convinced that the map design prevents chargers from ever working. (Except Moray & Arowanna.) Similarly, bubblers are useless whenever I have one, but when someone else has one....they're an unstoppable invincibility shield of destruction.

Squid Beakons are only noticed when they're at the spawn point.
No, they become noticed when you play CElter and are depending on your beacons to still be there to jump back to. They'll have been used. Every time.

I'm sick and tired of the lag in this game. It's so crappy when you swim up to someone in squid form and they're completely oblivious, then you start shooting at them, but then you realise after hitting them 5 or 6 times they're lagging, and then YOU get splatted by them but they don't!? Ugh. That's happened to me waaaay too many times and it's still so irritating.
So much this. I was on the square elevation in hammerhead yesterday with Carbon, a Krak-on rolled by, I flung and hit him from above. Nothing, then the same roller rolls by again, I fling and hit him again. Nothing, Then the same roller comes by again, I fling and hit him again....finally it gets him. Then I get shot from behind by a splash-o-matic.

4 different eliter shots, I heard the hit sound for ohko - never get credit for the kill. Or the sploosh that I got at close range with 2 carbon roller flings but didn't do, so I retreated, the sploosh chases after me, then explodes and I get the credit for the kill.

It's the worst for carbon roller because so many times I have the same problem you have, I come up from nowhere to land the kill, fling, and nothing at all happens, they're shooting 3 feet to my right, and I somehow die. And that's if they're still in front of me at all. I keep thinking I'm missing my range on my fling, but in reality they're just teleporting backward.

Second worst is eliter, and I think it explains how I can so easily get 6/0 for 4 rounds in a row, and then go 1/5 for a bunch and am infuriatingly unable to hit ANYONE, despite that they're not moving particularly evasively I keep thinking it's me that's just missing, but yesterday I noticed several times when I took blind shots at ink patches where I KNEW I missed broadly, only to be given the kill. No wonder I can't hit anything, you only get the kill if you DON'T hit the enemy! I look like an idiot missing half a dozen shots on enemies moving in straight lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom