• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Infestation in Inkopolis! IC

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Zia blinks. “.. / -. . ...- . . .. / ... .- .. -.. / .. / .-- .- ... / - .- ⸺ -.- .. -. --. / .- -... . . ..- - / ... . .- -. .-.- / - .... . . ..- --. .... ..--..“
{I never said I was talking about Sean, though.}

Last edited:

Cephalobro

After Coral and Kelp see the group leave, they put the ship back to the secret compound, then hurry to meet up with them.

Coral: I hope we never have to use the Tenta-geddon again.

Kelp: Yeah, it's scary even when we are in control.

Cephalobro

Coral notices something going on between Sean and Zia.

Coral: Something seems to be going on between you two. But it's not the time for it when we need to rescue Evelynn.

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Zia murmurs, “.. / .... .- ...- . / .... . .- . .. -.. / -- .- -. .. .. / .... . . . .. . .. .. -... ⸺ . / ... - . . . .. .. . ... / .- -... . . ..- - / .-- .... .- - / .-- .- ... / -.. . . -. . / -.. . . .-- -. / .... . . .. . / .. .. . .- . .. ... / .- --. . . ..--..“
{I have heard many horrible stories about what was done down here years ago.}

Cephalobro

Kelp notices Zia's face and makes a guess.

Kelp: I'm thinking you like romantic stories.

Coral: Kelp and I have plenty of those. I remember that fateful day when we finally escaped Octo Valley. Kelp and I superjumped together, our tentacles holding one another to get to the only grate that allowed us to leave the domes, despite Octo Valley completely crumbling around us we made it to the surface.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom