• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I like the idea of splitting tournaments into an EU and a US bracket. This could work wonders in terms of scheduling. Only downside is that the playerbase will be split up; maybe only some of the earliest rounds could be split? While some people may argue this could falsify the end result, I think it wouldn't be a big deal. Plus you get a possibility to keep multiple squads from one team from playing final rounds against each other too easily (which was an issue in the discussion earlier).

WydrA

Inkling Commander
I like the idea of splitting tournaments into an EU and a US bracket. This could work wonders in terms of scheduling. Only downside is that the playerbase will be split up; maybe only some of the earliest rounds could be split? While some people may argue this could falsify the end result, I think it wouldn't be a big deal. Plus you get a possibility to keep multiple squads from one team from playing final rounds against each other too easily (which was an issue in the discussion earlier).
I don't lie the idea of just EU and US.What are you supposed to do if you live anywhere else in North America? :P

Kamek

Inkling
NNID
Kamek_02
Sorry for the late, but here is the round 2 of the tournament against Alliance Rainbow 1 :

EDIT : Round 3 :

Last edited:

Gunster25

Pro Squid
Why does it say on the bracket that IM 2 won Losers Finals? We haven't played the set yet.

Power

Inkling Commander
No clue what happened with the bracket there, but it seems to be fixed. (nvm checked log)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom