• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ink or Sink Tournament! v.1.1b Final Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luigisly

Full Squid
Team Name: Ðynamite
Team Leader: Ð¥★Sly | luigisly
Skype of team leader: omega2alpha
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-7):Kryzz | Valdraya , Ð¥★Maqbert | magmab82 , JohnnyK | johnnyk121 , ★Blaze | blaze118 , Bryce | brimm4 , Ð¥ Robert | Yankeessssss
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): Х
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): yes
Can you host a room (Yes/No): yes
Main timezone of team: EST

Team Name: ¥dnamite
Team Leader: MattSnicks | Snicks
Skype of team leader: mattastaticpg-13
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-7): ¥Ð★Nick | lilnickf6 , ¥Ð★Czar | CzarDbreaker , ¥Ð//Riddm? | Ranshiin , ¥Ð Hero | FTWHero , ¥Ð★Chris★ | PweerPressure , ¥Ð Flash | LinkMaestro
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): ¥Ð

Protom

Pro Squid
Team Name: Modern Splatfare
Team Leader Azure
Skype of team leader: aoba_seragaki1
Timezone: a bunch of different ones idk (i will be able to play all matches)
Team Members IGN and NNID’s:
- Árctic/Exacat
- MSF|Azure/grayscaleVacancy
- E.Funtimez/Epicfuntimez
- Xenoblitzr/Xenoblitzr
-Cordzz(tm)/XKaizenX
-Avery/Arog120
Snarf/p3t3R0cky
IGN: Blue Link NNID: BLUELINKBR
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): MSF
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): no
Can you host a room (Yes/No): no
Team Name: Cosmic Galaxies
Team Leader: PoketrainerGabe
Skype of team leader: PoketrainerGabe
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-8): CG Gabe | darkraifan00, Firby | FluffyKirby13, Flash | Flash3210, Sephie | sepherana, Soarin | ShadowxSoarin, Rvmatt1 | Rvmatt, Elite | Elitepowerlx, Donglebrr | Dongleberry
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): CG
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): No
Can you host a room (Yes/No): Yes
Main timezone of team: EST | PST
Team Name: Ðynamite
Team Leader: Ð¥★Sly | luigisly
Skype of team leader: omega2alpha
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-7):Kryzz | Valdraya , Ð¥★Maqbert | magmab82 , JohnnyK | johnnyk121 , ★Blaze | blaze118 , Bryce | brimm4 , Ð¥ Robert | Yankeessssss
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): Х

Team Name: ¥dnamite
Team Leader: MattSnicks | Snicks
Skype of team leader: mattastaticpg-13
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-7): ¥Ð★Nick | lilnickf6 , ¥Ð★Czar | CzarDbreaker , ¥Ð//Riddm? | Ranshiin , ¥Ð Hero | FTWHero , ¥Ð★Chris★ | PweerPressure , ¥Ð Flash | LinkMaestro
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): ¥Ð
Added!!
Alright I have a few edits: (Just as refernence, this is for the "Hijinks" squad)
-Twinklebutter59 should actually be twinklebutter58, it was a typo on my part sorry.
Then a few additions to our team:
-IGN: GumGumGamer NNID: GumGumGamer
-IGN: Bucky G NNID: BuckyGG
And possibly one more addition once I hear back from the member, Ill let you know, thanks! :)
Fixed!!
Added a new member to it, @zoruaburst
Please specify their NAME | NNID

As a side note, 40 teams have now entered the bracket..

Xie

Inkling
NNID
xie-san
Team Name: イカ部 (Squid Club)
Team Leader: Xie/xie-san
Skype of team leader: TheXiei
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-6):
Okusan/okusan-nikuya
Musui/musui64
Kana/syugami
****ta/sixita21
Rion/alto2312
Hima/hima696
Koichi/koko1014
Hocchan/hc0519
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): JP
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): Yes
Main timezone of team: JST

I've romanized everyone's name since some of they are spelled in Kana, is that preferred ? Or would the Japanese characters work better?

Protom

Pro Squid
Team Name: イカ部 (Squid Club)
Team Leader: Xie/xie-san
Skype of team leader: TheXiei
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-6):
Okusan/okusan-nikuya
Musui/musui64
Kana/syugami
****ta/sixita21
Rion/alto2312
Hima/hima696
Koichi/koko1014
Hocchan/hc0519
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): JP
Main timezone of team: JST

I've romanized everyone's name since some of they are spelled in Kana, is that preferred ? Or would the Japanese characters work better?
If you'd like we could put the Japanese character in parenthesis next to the romanized names (that is if you provide us with the characters ;))
On a side note, it seems there might have been a banned word in one of your team mates romanized names "****ta/sixita21" . You might want to see if you could figure out what went wrong and tweak it accordingly..
EDIT: Also, it seems your team has one member too many. Max number of members per team is 8..

Xie

Inkling
NNID
xie-san
Ah, his name is spelled as the S word, but with an extra ta, haha. It's pronounced She-tta, so we could go with that if you think it will cause problems.

I'll check later on for everyone's in-game name one more time. I'm away from my WiiU so I don't remember the exact Japanese characters everyone used.

If you'd like we could put the Japanese character in parenthesis next to the romanized names (that is if you provide us with the characters ;))
On a side note, it seems there might have been a banned word in one of your team mates romanized names "****ta/sixita21" . You might want to see if you could figure out what went wrong and tweak it accordingly..
Edit: you're right, you can remove hocchan from our member's list.

Last edited:

Las7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Las7man
I just want to say, it is great to see a lot of teams continuing to sign up for the tourney. When we started working on this, (I at least) had no idea it would be as big as it is now, and still growing. I give thanks to the community for being dedicated and interested in developing competitive splatoon.
Expect the team that has the most time to practice in Team Match making the day before to come out on top.

RahZ

Inkling
NNID
Rauhlz
Team Name: Stuntin Squid Squad
Team Leader: Rauhlz
Skype of team leader: xRauhl
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-8):
Kaywhy/Rauhlz
T-Dawg/Tommyknocker420
(rag)narok/Ragnarok
Rid/Ridical
Kev/Angrytoilet
Josh/DarthBaider93
Tom/Tomtomtom1994
Team Tag (2-4 Characters):SSS
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): Hopefully~
Main timezone of team: GMT

(Ps may want to change application template members allowed within the first post still stating 3-7)

Sakuragi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Sakuragi
Team Application 1:

Team Name: Alliance Rainbow 1
Team Leader : Rac
Skype of team leader: ar.rac
Timezone: GMT + 2:00
- Rac / AR.Rac
- Fukano / ThomasFukano
- Ichisu / Ichisu
- Pikrass / Pikrass

Team Tag (2-4 Characters): AR
Can you host a room (Yes/No): No

Team Application 2:

Team Name: Alliance Rainbow 2
Team Leader : Sakuragi
Skype of team leader: AR_Sakuragi
- Saku / Sakuragi
- Thurmos / Thurmos
- Toto / SPToto
- Etoiles / Etoilou

Team Application 3:

Team Name: Alliance Rainbow 3
Team Leader : Yoman
Skype of team leader: m.yoman
- Yoman / Yomanus
- Kev / Ulukiorra
- Roma / Rizzi66
- Cara / Lumpyy

RocketClauncher

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
RocketClauncher
Entering...The Squids Next Door!

Team Name: Squids Next Door X
Team Leader: Mat
Skype of team leader: mateusz.cooper1
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-7): Mat: FluffyTailedWolf, Brian: Briguy9876, Nabbit: Nabbitz, Ben: benh2121, Chimer: braxt7, Cahlum: SirKupoNut, Figy: Hummana, Nin: KawaiiNin
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): SND|
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): Maybe

Team Name: Squids Next Door Y
Team Leader: Setu
Skype of team leader: fish.head98
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-7): Setu: setu98, Quiet: Quietrabbit, Felix: Catstew, James: NachoSneeze, Lux: bloodofgrima, NinJun: Dantel, Rambo: Ramboseus, Royce: Lyoko13
Can anyone stream on your team (Yes/No): Maybe

Team Name: Squids Next Door Z
Team Leader: Rocket
Skype of team leader: live:rocketclauncher
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-7): Rocket: RocketClauncher, Chase: dubesahc, Cherry: AjGreen18, Meowcifer sfdoolmtyac, Ojus: SmartOjusU, Jordan: DizMcFly017, Xtreme: Xtreme 765, Zeldrok: Zeldrok

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hey Everyone!

I just wanted to start out by saying that as TO's we are completely amazed y how many teams have signed up! we currently have 48 teams signed up for the tournament and we keep getting more everyday so that is great!!! We have teams all over the globe participating and we are all looking forward to this tournament!

We have also gotten in contact with some well known streamers on Twitch that are willing to commentate and also participate in the tournament as well so that is awesome!

we do have one big announcement however and can be either taken as a good thing or a bad thing depending on who you are. As TO's we have decided to limit the amount of teams for the tournament to 64. The reason that we have decided to do this is because we want to make sure that everyone is given the same chance to win as everyone else.

Sorry if we cause some confusion as didn't even plan to get anywhere near this number of people in the tournament!

Thanks again everyone!

Aweshucks

Kinda a loser
Event Organizer
NNID
Aweshucks
We have also gotten in contact with some well known streamers on Twitch that are willing to commentate and also participate in the tournament as well so that is awesome!
That's awesome, but how is this going to work? My understanding is that teams are responsible for streaming their own matches. How are these commentators going to commentate? Are they putting commentary over it after the fact and uploading later? Are they restreaming the matches live? Is there going to be one channel where we can find the matches are will the be on each streamer's personal channel?

Also, who do you have commentating? I'm sure @Cobbs is probably interested, and I'm gonna go ahead and throw @CoopLan out there as a good choice, but I'm not really in the know about up-and-coming commentators

Edit: if you want to use the SplatTV stream to stream matches, I'm sure we'd love to do that, just contact @CoopLan

Math

Pro Squid
NNID
BigPenguini
That's awesome, but how is this going to work? My understanding is that teams are responsible for streaming their own matches. How are these commentators going to commentate? Are they putting commentary over it after the fact and uploading later? Are they restreaming the matches live? Is there going to be one channel where we can find the matches are will the be on each streamer's personal channel?

Also, who do you have commentating? I'm sure @Cobbs is probably interested, and I'm gonna go ahead and throw @CoopLan out there as a good choice, but I'm not really in the know about up-and-coming commentators

Edit: if you want to use the SplatTV stream to stream matches, I'm sure we'd love to do that, just contact @CoopLan
we have a process figured out, but that's not my wing of development. all i can say, personally, is that we have a system figured out.

and all i can say about commentators is that we're in contact with some absolutely huge names from the smash community. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

josetron

Inkling
NNID
josetron2
Team Name: Inkalamar Squid Team
Team Leader: Josetron/josetron2
Skype of team leader: jmb20594
Team Members IGN and NNID’s (3-6): Ezequiel/EGZ1994 , Diego/Diego366 , Benjamin/Benzatep , Josetron/ josetron2
Team Tag (2-4 Characters): IST
Can you host a room (Yes/No):Yes
Main timezone of team:EST

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom