Inkling looking for squad

Rellek

Inkling Cadet
NNID
RellekEarth
Good day Squids!

My name is Rellek and I'm looking for a squad that could possibly use a player like me. Specifically, an 18+, S/+ squad that could use someone like me.

Main weapons: Zink Mini, Splat Jr.
Secondaries: CRB, Ttek and Carbon
Playstyle: Aggressive defense, objective, that-guy-you-can-count-on-to-stay-alive
Strengths: Staying alive, inking turf, support, evasiveness, speed, clutch objective pushes, group synergy
Weaknesses: 1v1s, Inkzookas, Lunas

I'm a team player, I like shadowing players that go on the offensive to provide spatial support along with bubble support. The reason I main the weapons I do is because my aim is not the greatest, though I am well within average ranges and having weapons for closer ranges topped with disruptors makes things easier in that regard.
Maneuverability is easy for me, penetrating enemy lines is a specialty though my aim sometimes screws that up. Holding the defensive line is a strength, though pushing the offensive one is a weakness so I work well with more offensive players.
I'm a pretty fun guy, chillax and though I don't have a lot of play time recently, I find when I do play that I wish I could play with others in a squad.

If you're looking for a map winning teammate, look no further. I play for fun so let's have some fun eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom