Inkoming! New Squid!

OhHai-Luli

Inkling
NNID
alloa0116
Switch Friend Code
SW-6108-2037-2136
Hello! I'm a little shy so forgive me, I'm not really sure how to introduce myself–I'm Luli. It's not my real name, but all my friends call me that online. I like drawing, birds, and some other things.

I don't expect people to read how I got into Splatoon (since I have been told before: "who the heck cares?") but I'll put it anyway because it feels appropriate. You can scroll to the bottom if you don't want to read it.

I was really lucky I got Splatoon when I did. My friend who got me to get an account here, at the time, Callie vs. Marie literally was just about to start. She and her friends were streaming the game and I didn't know what to make of the Turf War/Splatfest gameplay. But suddenly my dad came home with a new copy of Splatoon. I had to wait through 20 painful minutes of downloading content, but in the end I was able to join in, doing surprisingly well since I don't play many games like this. Ever since, I've been addicted.

I hope to have fun here and meet some great people!

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Welcome to the forums buddy!

Ember-Wisp

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
IceCrystalEmber
Switch Friend Code
SW-6109-1903-3315
Hello! I'm a little shy so forgive me, I'm not really sure how to introduce myself–I'm Luli. It's not my real name, but all my friends call me that online. I like drawing, birds, and some other things.

I don't expect people to read how I got into Splatoon (since I have been told before: "who the heck cares?") but I'll put it anyway because it feels appropriate. You can scroll to the bottom if you don't want to read it.

I was really lucky I got Splatoon when I did. My friend who got me to get an account here, at the time, Callie vs. Marie literally was just about to start. She and her friends were streaming the game and I didn't know what to make of the Turf War/Splatfest gameplay. But suddenly my dad came home with a new copy of Splatoon. I had to wait through 20 painful minutes of downloading content, but in the end I was able to join in, doing surprisingly well since I don't play many games like this. Ever since, I've been addicted.

I hope to have fun here and meet some great people!
omg, that's so mean that people would say things like that to you! I thought your story was cute. :) that's a pretty cool way to get introduced to a new game.

It's okay if you're a little shy. I'm shy too and people seem to be really nice around here. :) I like drawing and bribs as well btw.

Hope you like it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom