• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Weapon: Sloshing Machine!

Hey there Squids and kids! See that awesome new weapon shown above? It's the Sloshing Machine and it's coming to Splatoon TONIGHT! Confirmed earlier today by SplatoonJP, the official Japanese Splatoon Twitter, the weapon will feature Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush. This Slosher will be slightly slower but also have a higher damage ratio with a signature swirling ink shot.

Excited to try out this fresh new weapon? Let us know in the comments below and keep those squidy eyes on Squidboards for news on more inkoming weapons!

Comments

I personally do enjoy it, though I am still a bit sad with the lack of power cause it still requires two shots. The arc is more defined so its definitely great for obstacle maps like Mahi-Mahi resort and the such.

I see no benefits to using this weapon. Rapid Blasters and Sloshers can do anything this thing can do, but better. Rapid Blaster Deco supplies bomb rush too, if you use this thing for bomb rush. Also, the thing has barely any more range than the slosher. If this thing get's 68 range (dual squelch, h-3, splatterpro, and 96 range), it will be a solid weapon, but as it stands now, it is not a great choice.

God, that hurt to type, I was looking forward to this thing soooooo much, and it looks so good, but it's just not a good choice in my opinion. Of course, if you're a fashion over function kind of guy, this weapon should be your main, lol

Did anyone else notice something really weird when you compare the Sloshing Machine with the Slosher?
The Sloshing Machine has 55 range, 95 damage, and 45 handling.
The Slosher, on the other hand, has 52 range, 90 damage, and 50 handling. Whaaaat? And what's really really weird is knowing that the original BigBall Launcher had 40 range, 100 damage, and 30 handling (I think). And the BigBall Launcher 02 had Sprinklers instead of Point Sensors (seriously Nintendo, NO MORE POINT SENSORS!!). It makes the BigBall look like the Dynamo Slosher and the Sloshing Machine look more like the Falco Slosher. What happened here?

Did anyone else notice something really weird when you compare the Sloshing Machine with the Slosher?
The Slosher, on the other hand, has 52 range, 90 damage, and 50 handling. Whaaaat? And what's really really weird is knowing that the original BigBall Launcher had 40 range, 100 damage, and 30 handling (I think). And the BigBall Launcher 02 had Sprinklers instead of Point Sensors (seriously Nintendo, NO MORE POINT SENSORS!!). It makes the BigBall look like the Dynamo Slosher and the Sloshing Machine look more like the Falco Slosher. What happened here?
RIP Dynamo Slosher I hardly knew ye. See, missed potential. That sucks, an insta splat slosher was always something I hoped for.

don't you be hatin on point sensors, fool

don't you be hatin on point sensors, fool
It's not that point sensors are bad, it's just that they're over-represented. The post-August update weapons had/has 4 point sensors and 4 disruptors, but zero Squid Beakons, zero Ink Mines and one Sprinkler. They aren't bad, but there are just too many of them. Another Sprinkler would have been welcome.

I don't really like the bucket weapons but I do use them to the best of my ability. Plus, I've tried that thing out and it doesn't get ink on the ground that much. Use the Slosher Deco or regular Slosher. This thing is powerful but the deco will help your team.

We're expected to get the last few updates by the end of this month. Since release, this game is one of my top recommended games and expect splatfest to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom