• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkoming Weapon: Sloshing Machine!

Hey there Squids and kids! See that awesome new weapon shown above? It's the Sloshing Machine and it's coming to Splatoon TONIGHT! Confirmed earlier today by SplatoonJP, the official Japanese Splatoon Twitter, the weapon will feature Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush. This Slosher will be slightly slower but also have a higher damage ratio with a signature swirling ink shot.

Excited to try out this fresh new weapon? Let us know in the comments below and keep those squidy eyes on Squidboards for news on more inkoming weapons!

Comments

Hey there Squids and kids! See that awesome new weapon shown above? It's the Sloshing Machine and it's coming to Splatoon TONIGHT! Confirmed earlier today by SplatoonJP, the official Japanese Splatoon Twitter, the weapon will feature Splat Bombs and Bomb Rush. This Slosher will be slightly slower but also have a higher damage ratio with a signature swirling ink shot.

Excited to try out this fresh new weapon? Let us know in the comments below and keep those squidy eyes on Squidboards for news on more inkoming weapons!
Honestly, it looms a lot like a washing machine to me. I want to try it!

I love it! It's so satisfying. Although I just played a rainmaker game against four of them, the bomb rushes were raining down in an apocalyptic manner!

after using it, it feels kinda awkward to use but hopefully i'll get the hang of it since it's.... interesting lol

lol i just noticed that too. I wonder what weights they lifted for the weapon to be used
i noticed that ever since i saw them carrying the e-litre's and heavy splattling and swingin dynamo's for long periods of time. these are 14-15 year olds for ****'s sake, how strong are these squid/kids

Last edited:
Ok, im just realizing how strong these kid/squids really are. i mean, we can now just lug around a washing machine and use it as a weapon. do you even lift?
Well, it is a compact portable washing machine-turned-weapon. Of course, I say that knowing they can also wield the Dynamo with little sweat.

Anyway, the blast projectile gimmick of this weapon is certainly unique. While it still takes 2-3 hurls to down someone, it still feels great to use because of its range and loadout. I just need to make sure I aim it properly--it doesn't have much of a spread compared to the other Sloshers.

Just gave this weapon a try! As much as I like it, I don't understand what its real purpose is. The regular Slosher has almost identical stats, but puts out at least twice as much ink, guarantees the two-hit KO, and strafes faster. Unless you just really like the Splat Bombs, I unfortunately am not seeing a point in using this right now... looking forward to hearing what others think, though.

Yay Sloshing Machine! I've been waiting for this for a long time! So much hype!!

On the flip side...

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSS THAT SLOSHING MACHINE!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I AM GONNA ADD THIS TO MY LIST OF MAINS!!!!

WOOOHOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! I GOTTA BUCKET!! (Anyone else know where that came from?)

Didn't expect the washing machine to become a weapon. Since Sloshers are now my specialty, I find the Sloshing Machine a blaster/bomb rush alternative to my main sloshers (Slosher/Slosher Deco/Tri-Slosher).

This weapon is quite simply a rapid fire charger with shorter range (i think...). I personally think it can be summarized thusly:

A very short range mortar. Also, it's quite the killer and cracks Rainmaker shields quite effectively. It's entirely useless in Turf Wars. Splat Zones, i could argue however.

Lastly, i'd personally like to see something really really weird for rollers and paintbrushes. Like an oversized steam roller wheel for rollers (It having being REALLY hard to maneuver and REALLY slow, but the coverage and flattening would be godlike, you'd also get a natural shield from it too.) or a literal tail for a paintbrush (like, have it hooked on to a fishbone or something weirder).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom