Inkopolis News....

swimmingknife

Semi-Pro Squid
I don't have a screenshot but there's one for Inkblot Art Academy where Marina will have a total exestential crisis.

Marina: Does art imitate life or does life imitate art? AM I EVEN REAL?!
Gotcha covered

Also one of my favourites. I've been getting screencaps of all of the stage banter, and I'm pretty sure I have most of it at this point. I might be missing a few of the new ones since the update though.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
I've been getting screencaps of all of the stage banter, and I'm pretty sure I have most of it at this point. I might be missing a few of the new ones since the update though.
You should compile these somewhere for easy access. I wanted to show someone all of the banter at some point.

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Octo Weapons CONFIRMED??
Absolutely off-topic at this point (maybe) but please let this be a thing - along with playable octolings and bring back the octo-armor. It's been one of my favorite clothing pieces!

Also, I can pretty much agree with everyone that their news dialogue reveals a lot about them. Marina being an equipment ne... enthusiast, sorry, Pearl being easily distracted (counting the knobs in Musselforge Fitness), and so on. Makes me even more sad that they didn't get much credit / screentime in the story mode though, that's so much wasted potential right there.

swimmingknife

Semi-Pro Squid
You should compile these somewhere for easy access. I wanted to show someone all of the banter at some point.
I've put them into an imgur gallery for now. Not sure how it'll turn out since I've never made a gallery on imgur before, so if you notice anything wrong with it, or just have any suggestions, please let me know. The images are in the order I got them, with the first seven for each stage (eight for Starfish Mainstage) being pre-update dialogue and the ones after that being post-update.

imgur.com/a/MYuVM

Like I said, I'm not sure if I have all the new dialogue from the update. If anyone has a screencap of one that's not in the gallery, it would be cool if you could post it here so that I can add it. Even if you don't have a screencap, if you've at least seen a piece of dialogue that's not in the gallery it would be great if you could let me know. That way I know which stages to watch for in the rotation.

Just a note: I'm pretty sure the stages don't have an equal number of different conversations. Pre-update I found seven for most stages but eight for Starfish Mainstage, and since the update they've been all over the place. And while I don't know for a fact that I have them all, I'm pretty sure I'm not missing that many. Not enough to bring them all up to an equal number at least.

Last edited:

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
Edit: Also, is the gallery display thing it's trying to do broken for anyone else? How can I stop it from doing that? I just wanted to post the URL.
Did you try using the Insert Link button? The button that resembles chains?

swimmingknife

Semi-Pro Squid
Did you try using the Insert Link button? The button that resembles chains?
It's okay, I figured it out. I had to cut the head off the link (the http:// part) to stop it. Otherwise it didn't matter how I posted it, it tried to do the gallery display. Should work fine now. Thanks anyway though.

Sorry if this is common knowledge. I'm kind of new to the whole forum thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom