• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkopolis Underground- a truly unique squad!

LinkLuigi

Inkster Jr.
NNID
LinkLuigi730
Ahh, this sounds like a fantastic idea. Upon seeing the date of creation, however, I was hesitant. Is this squad still active? If so, I'd love to join.
We are still active but we only have tryouts for open spot(s) in IU Water.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Yeah, sorry. I'm currently in the process of getting a bunch of things sorted out, as we just had a couple of players leave.

Smychavo

Full Squid
NNID
llantonino
It appears that the group thread does not exist, is this group still active? Or has it disbanded?

Brian120488

Inkling
NNID
Brain120488
Name: Brian
Nintendo Id: Brain120488
Skype Name: ultigamer88

Inkling Name: Brian
Personality: He is a mysterious inkling. No one what happens when he is gone.....Some people says he goes to rank battles and pawn some noobs...Other say he sits alone hoping to join a squad...
History: Never joined a squad(true). He learned the ways of the ninja when he was just born as a little inkling....He knew nothing of his parents....The only thing he knew left of his parents was a 52.gal(my main weapon).

P.S: If you can pls friend me on skype and nintendo:)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Name: Brian
Nintendo Id: Brain120488
Skype Name: ultigamer88

Inkling Name: Brian
Personality: He is a mysterious inkling. No one what happens when he is gone.....Some people says he goes to rank battles and pawn some noobs...Other say he sits alone hoping to join a squad...
History: Never joined a squad(true). He learned the ways of the ninja when he was just born as a little inkling....He knew nothing of his parents....The only thing he knew left of his parents was a 52.gal(my main weapon).

P.S: If you can pls friend me on skype and nintendo:)
Oh, Sorry, this Squad has disbanded. It disbanded a while ago, so we are no longer accepting applications.

Good luck finding another squad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom