• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkopolis Underground- a truly unique squad!

BonFire

Full Squid
NNID
rollmops99
Name: BonFire
Nintendo Network ID: rollmops99
Skype Name: fire.storm45
Time Zone: CEST
Inkling Name:
Fire
Personality: Fire is a mature and cool guy who likes to have fun with known or not known people ^_^ To be honest, he is not the very best player you've ever seen, but he's a very good friend and teamplayer, Kres can agree with that :p He's not searching for a squad to become the best squad or player in the world, he's just searching for one to have the chance to play some wars, squad battle with other people and to improve his spooning skills as well. Mainly he uses 96. Gal Deco, 52. Gal or Forge, but he can practice with charger if needed.
History: After finishing Turf School, he began studying Splatconomics and became a succesful Splatconomics business manager. After earning some money, he decided to make his hobby, splatting in ranked battles, to his job. He started playin it with some older college friends and had fun with it, but he wanted more, so he decided to start looking for very good player from all around the coloured globe and quickly travelled to Inkopolis, the biggest splatoon City in the world. He saw lots of awesome players and a guy who smokes seanails all day long. He finally met a guy called Kres and he told him about Inkopolis Underground, Fire was very interested and started contacting the leader and thats basically the point where we are right now...

Let me know if you are interested, would appreciate a quick answer :)

Greetings
~ Fire

Last edited:

Scootch

Full Squid
NNID
Little_Dragon34
DUDE I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN! I am only lvl 12, but I am going to be playing Splatoon more. :)

Name: Scootch
Nintendo Network ID: Little_Dragon34
Skype Name: y0shim0nsmash

Inkling Name: Scootch
Personality: I am a kind, friendly inkling who wants to make friends.
History: (COMING SOON, I AM STILL THINKING)

Scootch

Full Squid
NNID
Little_Dragon34
@BonFire Hey. He has not been on in more than a month. I may make a squad. Would you join if I did?

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
DUDE I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN! I am only lvl 12, but I am going to be playing Splatoon more. :)

Name: Scootch
Nintendo Network ID: Little_Dragon34
Skype Name: y0shim0nsmash

Inkling Name: Scootch
Personality: I am a kind, friendly inkling who wants to make friends.
History: (COMING SOON, I AM STILL THINKING)
I can't guarantee anything right now. I will contact you probably Tuesday to see if we have any openings.

Thanks for your understanding!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Yeah, I'm online lol. Online quite frequently. This just isn't our main squad thread, and I just use this for applications. I still look over them :P

Scootch

Full Squid
NNID
Little_Dragon34
@BonFire Okay, that's fine! :) And @KTKres, if you have any more openings, I will be happy to join! Talk to you on Tuesday. :)

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hey guys-

Sorry to inform you all that IU is now officially full. I will let you know if a spot becomes available. Thanks for your understanding.

It's just that 4 teams is hard to manage as is, and I can't imagine doing a 5th. Sorry. :/

Scootch

Full Squid
NNID
Little_Dragon34
Oh, dang it. Oh well... I might start my own squad then. Is it okay if I can make it an RP squad? I won't copy your's. I promise.

ehitburns

Inkling
NNID
ehitburns
Alright, here goes:

Name: Elliot
Nintendo Network ID: ehitburns
Skype Name: eman645

Inkling Name: Ron
Personality: Quiet and reserved to strangers, obnoxious with friends. Speaks the truth no matter what, as it always needs to be said. Nihilist.

I do have prior experience in Inkopolis Underground, and am willing to take up leadership positions.

OHKO

Inkling
Name: Jarrett
NNID: jwgtesaw

Inkling Name: Mars

Personality: Mars is very chill and laid back. He is very friendly and easy to get along with. He likes a good competition, but he is a good sport. He likes to learn new strategies and add it to his play style. He really likes money although he spends a lot of it on Sypke. However he is adamant on being a millionaire. He is a team player and loyal. His main goal is to have fun.

History: Mars grew up listening to his father’s stories about being on the turf with his squad “Local 46”. Mars looked up to his dad, because he was the freshest squid of his time. He wants to be just like him, but better. Just before hoping on the train to Inkopolis City, his father gave him his old Splattershot Pro. When mars first started battling he went under the name Esaw, which was his father’s name back in the day. He used the Pro all the way to level 20, just like his pops. Mars then decided to go in a different direction. He wanted to become better and fresher on the turf, than his father. He also thought that it would be nice to make new friends. Up until this point he had one good friend named, Air. They taught and challenged each other to be better. He changed his name to OHKO and set out to complete his new goals. Over what seemed like a short time, his network expanded, he became a very fresh squid, a millionaire, and a beast on the turf. He credits his accomplishments to Air, his many friends and his very proud father. Now as Mars, new untold adventures await him.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Name: Jarrett
NNID: jwgtesaw

Inkling Name: Mars

Personality: Mars is very chill and laid back. He is very friendly and easy to get along with. He likes a good competition, but he is a good sport. He likes to learn new strategies and add it to his play style. He really likes money although he spends a lot of it on Sypke. However he is adamant on being a millionaire. He is a team player and loyal. His main goal is to have fun.

History: Mars grew up listening to his father’s stories about being on the turf with his squad “Local 46”. Mars looked up to his dad, because he was the freshest squid of his time. He wants to be just like him, but better. Just before hoping on the train to Inkopolis City, his father gave him his old Splattershot Pro. When mars first started battling he went under the name Esaw, which was his father’s name back in the day. He used the Pro all the way to level 20, just like his pops. Mars then decided to go in a different direction. He wanted to become better and fresher on the turf, than his father. He also thought that it would be nice to make new friends. Up until this point he had one good friend named, Air. They taught and challenged each other to be better. He changed his name to OHKO and set out to complete his new goals. Over what seemed like a short time, his network expanded, he became a very fresh squid, a millionaire, and a beast on the turf. He credits his accomplishments to Air, his many friends and his very proud father. Now as Mars, new untold adventures await him.
Hello-

I'll put you on the waiting list if we have any members leave. Right now we're not recruiting. There are a few people before you, so you're on the list and I'll let you know when a spot opens up.

OHKO

Inkling
Hello-

I'll put you on the waiting list if we have any members leave. Right now we're not recruiting. There are a few people before you, so you're on the list and I'll let you know when a spot opens up.
Sounds good. I'll be here.

Pokestuck33

Inkling
NNID
theunofficalpsy
Name: Pokestuck33
NNID: theunofficalpsy

Inkling Name: *LG* Poke
Personality: Jokester, capable of becoming king of all rage if conditions are met but for the most part a average individual. probably the biggest nintendo nerd you'll ever meet but always open to new games. mostly a AAAHHHHHH RUSH EM type person who loves quick respawn to quickly return to action. pistol and sniper user mostly but isn't afraid to whip out a heavy splatling when upset like all hell.

NanoNekos

Inkling
NNID
NanoNekos
Name: Alex
Nintendo Network ID : NanoNekos
Skype Name: bloodandcupcakes1
Inkling name: Alex
Personality: I tend to be a team player, but can also handle situations where I must be solo. I am sometimes reckless, but am willing to listen and synergize with the squad I am deployed with. I'm laid back and don't really complain when my squad loses. The role of support can go to me, or the position of a leader, I don't really mind. Though I do tend to fool around a bit, I can become serious when needed. I also strive to be like my idol, Captain Falcon, aggressive and stylish.

Reyn Time

Inkling
NNID
ExaltChrom
Name: Jamal
NNID; ExaltChrom
Time Zone: PST

Inkling Name: Jamal
Weapons: Gold Dynamo, Luna Blaster, Krak-On

I dropped out of IU a while ago, due to not having enough free time to actually participate. I've since changed my schedule though, and would like to rejoin.

Mars

Inkster Jr.
Ahh, this sounds like a fantastic idea. Upon seeing the date of creation, however, I was hesitant. Is this squad still active? If so, I'd love to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom