• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inkopolis Underground- a truly unique squad!

Ninjaaa121

Full Squid
NNID
Ninjaaa121
Name: Ninjaaa121
Nintendo Network ID: Ninjaaa121
Skype Name: live:awesomeassassin121

Inkling Name: Ninja
Personality: Ever since he was born something never quite added up, because it turns out he is stupid. Also he likes dank memes.

Kehorie

Inkling
NNID
Kehorie
Name: Kehorie
Nintendo Network ID: Kehorie
Skype Name: cory.erickson5
Time Zone: MST
Weapons Used: Tentatek Splattershot / .96 Gal Deco / E-liter 3K / Splattershot Pro (and Forge) / Heavy Splating (considering picking up the Carbon Roller)

Inkling Name: Severa
Personality: Friendly off the battlefield, and Ruthless on it. Has a strong sense of Justice, and always does the right thing. Very lighthearted and cheerful, she is great company to keep around, on and off the battlefield.
History:
Despite growing up in a rich neighborhood, where most of the snobby Squids were raised, Severa was always very humble. She always protected the younger Squids from the older bullies. Because of this, she became a camp counselor at Camp Triggerfish, and loved working with the kids. But her dream was always to become a Spy, to fight the Octarian Legion, and to protect her home. Like her Grandfather before her, who fought Valiantly in the Great Turf War. But with Octarian threat quelled, The best she can do is hone her skills on the friendly battlefields of Turf Wars, in hopes that someone can take her in as their apprentice. And one day become a Spy.

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Name: Kehorie
Nintendo Network ID: Kehorie
Skype Name: cory.erickson5
Time Zone: MST
Weapons Used: Tentatek Splattershot / .96 Gal Deco / E-liter 3K / Splattershot Pro (and Forge) / Heavy Splating (considering picking up the Carbon Roller)

Inkling Name: Severa
Personality: Friendly off the battlefield, and Ruthless on it. Has a strong sense of Justice, and always does the right thing. Very lighthearted and cheerful, she is great company to keep around, on and off the battlefield.
History:
Despite growing up in a rich neighborhood, where most of the snobby Squids were raised, Severa was always very humble. She always protected the younger Squids from the older bullies. Because of this, she became a camp counselor at Camp Triggerfish, and loved working with the kids. But her dream was always to become a Spy, to fight the Octarian Legion, and to protect her home. Like her Grandfather before her, who fought Valiantly in the Great Turf War. But with Octarian threat quelled, The best she can do is hone her skills on the friendly battlefields of Turf Wars, in hopes that someone can take her in as their apprentice. And one day become a Spy.
Would you mind also putting in your timezone? Thanks :)

EDIT: You know Octarian Legion is actually a squad here on Squidboards, right? :P

Kehorie

Inkling
NNID
Kehorie
I had no idea that was a clan lol. but im sure you know what i meant XD And i did put my time zone, Mountain Time.

Last edited:

ashbrwns

Inkling
NNID
ashbrwns
Player Name: Ashlynn
NNID: ashbrwns
Country/Timezone: USA, PST
Weapons: Aerospray RG, Luna Blaster, Slosher, and Tentatek Splattershot

Inkling Name:
Marisol
Squid Age: 14
Personality: Whenever she's out and about Inkopolis, Marisol is a pretty friendly person and doesn't seem to be one for instigating trouble. Once she gets out on the battlefield, she's a completely different person. She'll do anything to win, so she's fiercely competitive and ruthlessly cutthroat, but she also tries to work well with her team instead of running off to be a one squid army. If you're on the opposing team, you better watch your back.
History: Marisol came from a humble, lower class family who shared an apartment in Flounder Heights with four other relatives, which meant that there were seven people crammed into one little space. Even though there were so many people living under one roof, money was still hard to come by and she couldn't exactly afford all the gear she needed to compete in the inkling games. She had to save up little by little, but eventually, she managed to save up just enough to buy herself the Splattershot and get right into the heat of the action. She kept saving up and borrowing money from her relatives until she had a decent amount of weapons for the choosing, but she still doubted her abilities and didn't feel all that comfortable on her own. That's why she followed the advice of a few other inklings in her apartment complex and aligned herself with Inkopolis Underground; she felt that having an entire squid squad to back her up made everything a little easier, especially once she knew she could trust her teammates and rely on them for help during turf wars and battles.

(Blue24 encouraged me to apply, so here I am!)

jebs

Inkling
NNID
cosmickid
Player Name: Jebs
NNID: cosmickid
Country/Timezone: USA, MST
Weapons: Tentatek Splattershot, NZap (can play either), Dual Squelcher, Aerospray RG, Slosher

Inkling Name:
Sam
Squid Age: 15
Personality: Sam loves to get into arguments. It's gotten him into trouble in more ways than one, and he frequently ends up getting into little spats with people in the Plaza. It's all about competitive spirit, he claims. When he isn't getting into arguments, he's getting into battles in the arena. However, despite his aggressive attitude, he knows what it means to be on a team. Rushing without backup usually isn't part of his strategy. After all, the best way to win is to work like a well-oiled machine. He also spends a lot of time lurking around the Booyah Base to find the freshest gear. For him, that means what LOOKS the best, even if it doesn't have the best sub-abilities (except when it comes to Ranked battles, that is!)
History: As a young Inkling, Sam was already getting a feeling for battle. He spent a lot of time listening to his parents tell stories of the amazing place that was Inkopolis. Not only did such a place spell fashion central, but it was also a great place to let out all his fighting spirit. He scrounged up the money for a train ticket and made his way to Inkopolis Plaza. After his first few rounds, he grew accustomed to the short-ranged style of Splattershot Jr, and decided this would be plenty for a while. Inevitably, his first purchase had to be buying some fresh gear. He still has his first purchase: a Baby Jelly shirt. Because it took him a little while to earn money for new weapons, the time he spent with the Splattershot Jr. was enough to make his play style stick: rapid shooters. He excels with them, and once all new possibilities opened up, he adapted his play style to all kind of modes, using different ranges and subs but always keeping his speed up. Ever since, he's been looking for a great team to join up and add his skills into the mix.

Anyway, I'm new to the boards and my friend recommended this squad! I can play with either EST or PST groups if you still have any spaces left!

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Anyway, I'm new to the boards and my friend recommended this squad! I can play with either EST or PST groups if you still have any spaces left!
First, welcome to the boards! Second, I'll probably get back to you soon, but no guarantees. I just skimmed your app. I'm pretty busy right now :P

Ch3ato

Inkling
NNID
Ch3ato
NewPlayer Name: Ch3ato
NNID: Ch3ato
Country/Timezone: Austria / GMT + 2:00
Weapons: Hero Shot Replica, Hero Roller Replica, Hero Charger Replica, Tentatek Splattershot
Mini Splatling, Heavy Splatling, Splattershot Pro, Luna Blaster, Aerospray RG, Kelp Splat Charger
Krak-On Splat Roller, E-liter (all types), Dynamo Roller, Gold Dynamo Roller
Forge Splattershot Pro. (This list may expand over time)

Inkling Name:
Ch3ato
Personality:

"I will all show them.. they'll all see!"

Uncommon name, uncommon personality; Ch3ato never was someone who was open for things that involved other inklings.. that makes him kind of a loner even though he is a way too friendly squid.
He never really liked the idea of going outside because in his past, he got bullied for simply having a weird name. He spent most of his time playing video games and thinking about life until he heard about turf war, tower control and more on TV.
That made him think about finally going outside and trying out something new.
So one day he visited Sheldon at his shop called "Ammo Knights" and asked him how to use various weapons.
Ch3ato started with using a Splattershot and became a good shooter within a very short time and spread his practicing on even more different weapons.
Today he is able to use nearly any kind of weapon and ranked extremely fast up in competetive games.. but something was missing..
He was still missing that one thing he lacked of all his life: "Somewhere where he belongs to and getting accepted for who he really is".

On the Battlefield:

Ch3ato is very unpredictable and got high adaptability.
He is using, based on the situation, different kind of weapons. (Shooters, Chargers, Rollers and Splatlings)
Practiced to not overextend situations and knows WHEN to go in defence.
Likes to play "mindgames" with his enemies and leads them into getting splatted.
Trying to get better every game he plays.

Bonus Information:
-He sometimes doesn't know how to reply if he gets asked something.
-Doesn't understand sarcasm.
-Giving up is not an option for him.
-Tollerates a lot.

I really hope i did not make too many grammaticaly mistakes since my main language is german after all.

Willba

Inkling
NNID
will.i.am
How To Apply

If you want to apply for Inkopolis Underground, use this example to format your application:

Name: William, you can also call me Will!
Nintendo Network ID:
will.i.am
Skype Name: I would rather pm you.

Inkling Name: Willba
Personality: I love to joke around in Skype calls, I don't tend to get mad although I can get frustrated sometimes. I'm a nice guy and I'm rarely rude and I prefer not to swear!
History: Well I got splatoon the week it came out. I have experience in other competitive games such as counter strike. My main weapon is the Dynamo roller but I can use most chargers and the tentatek.

@KTKres is this the right place?

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
How To Apply

If you want to apply for Inkopolis Underground, use this example to format your application:

Name: William, you can also call me Will!
Nintendo Network ID:
will.i.am
Skype Name: I would rather pm you.

Inkling Name: Willba
Personality: I love to joke around in Skype calls, I don't tend to get mad although I can get frustrated sometimes. I'm a nice guy and I'm rarely rude and I prefer not to swear!
History: Well I got splatoon the week it came out. I have experience in other competitive games such as counter strike. My main weapon is the Dynamo roller but I can use most chargers and the tentatek.

@KTKres is this the right place?
Yes.

Quick note-the whole latter part is a fictional thing. These are original characters. They can be as fictional;/real as you want. Feel free to read some of the ones on this thread to get a general idea. Age is also made up.

Not quite sure that Australia will work, considering most of out EU players are around GMT.

Willba

Inkling
NNID
will.i.am
Yes.

Quick note-the whole latter part is a fictional thing. These are original characters. They can be as fictional;/real as you want. Feel free to read some of the ones on this thread to get a general idea. Age is also made up.

Not quite sure that Australia will work, considering most of out EU players are around GMT.
I'll take that as a no then.

N-Strike

Full Squid
NNID
N-Strike-Smash
Liking to transfer from Squids Next Door

Name: Strike (You can also call me Owen, my irl name)
Nintendo Network ID: n-strike-smash
Skype Name: n-strike-smash

Inkling Name (with tag): IU Strike (sorry on mobile can't do the "arrow")
Age: 12 ( I know I know really young. However I am very mature. Please respect my age unlike a select few in my old team)
Personality: He is a pretty nice guy who loves to get in on splatoon action. In real life, he is the starting wide reciever and center for basketball and football for his middle school teams! Strike is a very smart guy, taking Algebra I in 7th grade! However, Strike isn't fun and games as he wants to improve and become a better player.

History:Strike entered the MK8 community around the time it came out, and then left it because he didn't understand the rules of the internet. A year later in 2015, Strike entered the splatoon community now older and more mature. His first team was Team Quetzalcoatl. The leader was known as a inkling named Mint Chipper. All the people on Team Q were pretty nice guys, but eventually Ink or Sink came along and QC was matched up against Name Subject To Change. We were beat by a whopping 3-0! After that, Strike wanted to get in on a game on the losers bracket and was rejected because in the past couple weeks, Strike was on vacation. This got him mad! Quetzalcoatl later lost to Dash Team and he decided he wanted to change. He saw that Squids Next Door Z was doing really strong in the tournament, so he hit up Rocket to set up a transfer. THAT WAS A BAD MISTAKE. All the Squids Next Door did was talk, and not focus on competitive splatoon. Many members were very immature and disrespected his age. Now, Strike is setting up a transfer with Inkopolis Underground and hoping that this time around, it will be better.

Last edited:

SPF_Dark

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3764-0188-6990
Name: Dark
Nintendo Network ID: WritingInsane
Skype Name: Darkpkmnmaster
Weapons: SplashOMatic, SplatRoller, Slosher, and SplooshOMatic
Inkling Name: Dark
Personality: He's the light hearted fighter that always has a smile. Though he never gives up, Dark can get mad easily. Always joking around and having fun is his brightest traits, though he can rush into battle clueless sometimes.
History: He was always told a story as a kid of a hero saving a world with others to stop evil from that would destroy the world. Dark is the supposed re incarnation of this hero but it's an old tale. As he grew up, he learned how to fight in Turf Wars in a very unique way. Though now, he's in the middle of winning and losing, Dark hopes to be one of the great splatters in the world.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Name: Dark
Nintendo Network ID: WritingInsane
Skype Name: Darkpkmnmaster
Weapons: SplashOMatic, SplatRoller, Slosher, and SplooshOMatic
Inkling Name: Dark
Personality: He's the light hearted fighter that always has a smile. Though he never gives up, Dark can get mad easily. Always joking around and having fun is his brightest traits, though he can rush into battle clueless sometimes.
History: He was always told a story as a kid of a hero saving a world with others to stop evil from that would destroy the world. Dark is the supposed re incarnation of this hero but it's an old tale. As he grew up, he learned how to fight in Turf Wars in a very unique way. Though now, he's in the middle of winning and losing, Dark hopes to be one of the great splatters in the world.
Timezone please? Thanks.

NaXEthan

Inkling
NNID
NaXEthan
Hey! ashbrwns recommended this squad to me so I'd like to join!

Name: NaXEthan
NNID: NaXEthan

Inkling Name: Eric
Personality: A bit socially awkward and reserved when you first meet him, but once you get to know him he's off-the-wall and sarcastic. Eric has a hard time being serious at all around people he knows. He may not act like it all the time but in battle he will always rush to help a friend if he sees them in trouble. He's also pretty smart, but doesn't really bring it up on purpose ever. Eric also doesn't always think things through in battle, despite his intelligence. He likes to go in for the splat, which can often land him in dangerous situations.

History: Eric came from a fairly average, middle-class family. He has a younger sister whom he loves very much. The thing that was different about him was that Eric got bullied a lot in school due to his autism. Sometimes he was scared to even go to school because he didn't want to be made fun of. However, he tried hard to get overcome his autism and it began to pay off. It is now easier for him to make friends and interact with people in general, even if he still hasn't entirely gotten over it. Now, his goal is to rise to the top in turf battles, always with his sights on an S+ rank and destroying the other team. But he always has fun while doing it, and knows he would be nothing without his friends.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Hey! ashbrwns recommended this squad to me so I'd like to join!

Name: NaXEthan
NNID: NaXEthan

Inkling Name: Eric
Personality: A bit socially awkward and reserved when you first meet him, but once you get to know him he's off-the-wall and sarcastic. Eric has a hard time being serious at all around people he knows. He may not act like it all the time but in battle he will always rush to help a friend if he sees them in trouble. He's also pretty smart, but doesn't really bring it up on purpose ever. Eric also doesn't always think things through in battle, despite his intelligence. He likes to go in for the splat, which can often land him in dangerous situations.

History: Eric came from a fairly average, middle-class family. He has a younger sister whom he loves very much. The thing that was different about him was that Eric got bullied a lot in school due to his autism. Sometimes he was scared to even go to school because he didn't want to be made fun of. However, he tried hard to get overcome his autism and it began to pay off. It is now easier for him to make friends and interact with people in general, even if he still hasn't entirely gotten over it. Now, his goal is to rise to the top in turf battles, always with his sights on an S+ rank and destroying the other team. But he always has fun while doing it, and knows he would be nothing without his friends.
Can I get a timezone please? Thanks.

AquaticEevee

Inkling
NNID
Mochamie
Player Name: Eevee
NNID: Mochamie
Country/Timzezone:USA, and Central Timezone
Weapons: Splatterscope, Kelp Splatterscope, Octobrush, N-Zap '89 (on some occasions), Forge Splattershot Pro

Inkling Name: Gigi
Personality: A bit slow to warm up, but very friendly with people she knows. The ultimate optimist, this Inkling usually cheers up everyone around her. Although her outgoing kindness leaves a good impression on many people, her clumsiness when doing everyday tasks digs her an even deeper hole. In battle, she is a meticulous and cunning planner, as well as a reliable sharpshooter, supporting her teammates whenever she can. Her biggest downfall is definitely her self-consciousness.
(Basically me XD.)

History: Gigi grew up in the higher-end parts of Inkopolis, thanks to her grandparents legacy. She lived a fairly normal life, but her parents got over-confident with their money and eventually lost most of it because of their addiction to gambling. They were forced out of their house and lost most of their belongings. Gigi soon lost trust in her parents and ran away from them to roam Inkopolis and participate in battles. She then heard about Inkopolis Undergorund, and has wanted to be a part of it ever since.

Stevie

Inkling
NNID
isntsmart
Name: Stevie
Nintendo Network ID: isntsmart
Skype Name: isntsmart

Inkling Name: Stevie
Weapon: E-Liter 3k Scope
Timezone: Central
Personality: Very serious about his gameplay, he seeks to get as many kills as possible. He loves to play pranks and have a good laugh. His temper often goes hand in hand with the outcome of the match. He loves the feeling of rushing into the enemy base and landing a surprise attack on the opponents.
History: He was not the brightest kid in his younger days, often getting into trouble with other inklings and causing a fuss, he was a social outcast. He had nowhere to go until he found his passion in ranked battles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom