• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inksanity is looking for new members!

thejaxinator

Inkling
NNID
theunkownscifi
is it ok to apply also if you have not gotten an ok for your app from another clan? im applying to multiple bc im not sure if ill get in any of them

Remedy

Inkling
is it ok to apply also if you have not gotten an ok for your app from another clan? im applying to multiple bc im not sure if ill get in any of them
That's perfectly fine. If you end up joining our server and a previous clan you've applied for accepts you afterwards, then you're more than welcome to still hang out with us in our Discord server. We'll just keep your role to community.

Last edited:

Crims0n

Inkling
NNID
Julius321
I
Inksanity is looking for new recruits!

A little bit about us...

We are a North American/European crew currently expanding into the competitive scene.
Our requirements aren't too high and we accept any rank as long as you're willing to contribute to our crew and have a means of communication...Discord!

Our main priority is to make sure everyone feels comfortable while learning at their own pace.

Practice will consist of learning callouts, general fun games and putting players into positions that would further boost their strategic mindset.
Not just this, but we will also be regularly scrimming and even entering tournaments when we feel like we're ready!

Rules

1. Discord is required (voice chatting isn't but you must be comfortable with listening in!)
2. No discrimination against our members. Be respectful at all times.
3. Multi-clanning is forbidden. If you're part of another crew, then please don't apply.
4. Be active and contribute to the server once you join, or let us know if you're going to be absent!
5. By joining, we fully expect you to be available for practice as often as you can.

Up for it?

We're a mix of crew and community. If you'd like to give us a try on the competitive side of things, just submit an application using the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Apply now

Thanks for reading!
くコ:彡
sisgned up! Just commenting to see if you guys check this post still

We've taken care of all current applications. Thanks for taking the time to apply!
I just sent mine in are you guys still recruiting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Remedy

Inkling
Thank you all for applying! If anyone would like to give us a chance, feel free to apply! Our crew is still looking to meet new people and give others the chance to become part of the competitive scene!

CookieSquid

Inkling
NNID
cookieslovei
I was wondering if you are still recruiting, I have applied though.

Sir Ngyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Simple234
I've applied. I'm not sure whether or not I was supposed to leave a reply saying that I did apply, but it seemed to be what everybody else has been doing this whole time, so, meh.

JubbyDubby

Inkling
NNID
Juigis_Network
Sent my application!
Really hope I can make the squad, but I understand if I can't.
See ya then!

PalecornRaiden

Inkling
Inksanity is looking for new recruits!

A little bit about us...

We are a North American/European crew currently expanding into the competitive scene.
Our requirements aren't too high and we accept any rank as long as you're willing to contribute to our crew and have a means of communication...Discord!

Our main priority is to make sure everyone feels comfortable while learning at their own pace.

Practice will consist of learning callouts, general fun games and putting players into positions that would further boost their strategic mindset.
Not just this, but we will also be regularly scrimming and even entering tournaments when we feel like we're ready!

Rules

1. Discord is required (voice chatting isn't but you must be comfortable with listening in!)
2. No discrimination against our members. Be respectful at all times.
3. Multi-clanning is forbidden. If you're part of another crew, then please don't apply.
4. Be active and contribute to the server once you join, or let us know if you're going to be absent!
5. By joining, we fully expect you to be available for practice as often as you can.

Up for it?

We're a mix of crew and community. If you'd like to give us a try on the competitive side of things, just submit an application using the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Apply now

Thanks for reading!
くコ:彡
I sent a second application because my rank and some other stuff changed. Follow the second application if you are still looking.

Remedy

Inkling
Hi all, just a little update! We've been busy participating in multiple events as of lately, hence the lack of response to our submitted applications. Inksanity is still recruiting! if people would like the opportunity to join up, make friends and get involved with tournaments and scrims, do consider giving us a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom