• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Inksanity is looking for new members!

AlphaVoxel

Inkling
NNID
AlphaVoxel
Hey! I am interested in joining, but I have a few questions.
-What type of tournaments do you participate in?
-How large is your group?
-I am a part of a fairly non-competitive clan/group of friends. Am I still able to join?

Thanks,
-AV

Lettuce

Inkling
NNID
Lettuce2204
Truth be told, I'm interested in joining, but a while ago I deleted my more experienced account due to not thinking about joining a squad/team. I currently have a super low level account that I'm working on right now, and it'll be below Level 10 for a day or two while I'm leveling up. Just wanted to let you know that I'm interested, but it might be a while before I justify myself as qualified to apply. Thanks!

Remedy

Inkling
Splatoon 2 has been out for a while now, and Inksanity is finally ready to embrace a new competitive scene! Some of the thread information has been updated, and we are now recruiting again!

Mikaya

Certified Nerd
Premium
Pronouns
She/Her
Switch Friend Code
SW-4841-8448-2209
I just sent in an app! I hope you will consider me for the team! I look forward to hearing back from you! x)

aslowsove

Inkling
NNID
pooshski
Hi, just posting to say I submitted an application yesterday in case it wasn't seen :] thanks!

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Just applied for a notice..

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
Re-applied again as my discord wasn't correct!

pArAdOx

Inkling
so like u guys playing during new update???
i quit discord sorty if you were trying to mesage me the last like week
got new one though u can messahe me here 4 it lol

Martha

Inkling
hello i was wondering if you have a splat brella player in your group? >/-/<) i would really like to play it but i know i might not be as good as you splat brella player :v so i decided to ask before i apply or do a thing x-x

Remedy

Inkling
Hi! Yeah we're still looking for people to join due to a fresh start. If you want to casually play at times and dip your feet into the competitive scene while also making friends, do consider joining us!
hello i was wondering if you have a splat brella player in your group? >/-/<) i would really like to play it but i know i might not be as good as you splat brella player :v so i decided to ask before i apply or do a thing x-x

Martha

Inkling
Hi! Yeah we're still looking for people to join due to a fresh start. If you want to casually play at times and dip your feet into the competitive scene while also making friends, do consider joining us!
Thank you for replying I will fill out the form when I have time >u<)/

Kraig Charles

Inkster Jr.
Name: Krayz
TimeZone: BST
Friend code: W-7797-7734-9478

Level: 21
Splatzones: B-
Rainmaker: B-
Tower Control: C+
Clam Blitz: B

Role: I enjoy playing support roles the most but genuinely like all types of roles and WILL get better at them all.

Weapons: Same as roles. Enjoy all.

Fairly new to the game but racked up my 60 hours of game play pretty fast. I'm addicted and have watched hours of YouTube stuff lol.
Looking for squidmates for league battles. Would also like to join a team soon I'm just in the process of learning the mast and routes etc.

Add me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom