• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

IoS Messfest! v1.0 This Saturday!

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Oh, now I see it. We only looked into the OP and saw the date as Sunday and did not account for this other tournament.

Mr.HawK

The Artist
hey ultramus had mentioned that rule set on splat talk! awesome :bubbler:

Ultramus

Pro Squid
The teams need to be assigned and immediately played, not made ahead of time. The whole point is to have a chaotic tournament where adaptability and your prowess as either a team leader or an excellent team player can be pushed to the limit. Yes there will be some wonky matches, but that's the whole point.

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
Filled out an application, but then new plans came about so I won't be able to make it, sorry. So, if you could remove me from the list please!

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Hello Everyone! Now I know that a lot of you are wanting to know the Map/mode Pairings for the tournament, so without further ado, HERE THEY ARE!!! They are color coordinated with the picture below just to help out if needed.

[Red] Winners Round 1: Walleye/Zones, Urchin/Tower, Bluefin/Rain, Saltspray/Turf, Kelp/Zones

[Bright Yellow] Winners Quarters/Losers Round 1: Arowana/Turf, Moray/Tower, Camp/Zones, Blackbelly/Tower, Port/Turf

[Green] Winners Semis/Losers Round 2: Blackbelly/Zones, Bluefin/Turf, Kelp/Tower, Camp/Turf, Moray/Rain

[Pink] Winners Finals/Losers Round 3: Urchin/Zones, Saltspray/Rain, Walleye/Tower, Arowana/Rain, Port/Zones

[Orange] Losers Quarters: Camp/Tower, Moray/Turf, Arowana/Tower,

Saltspray/Zones, Urchin/Rain

[Light Blue] Losers Semis: Bluefin/Zones, Kelp/Rain, Port/Tower

Blackbelly/Turf, Walleye/Rain

[Maroon] Losers Finals: Urchin/Turf, Saltspray/Tower, Moray/Zones, Camp/Rain, Bluefin/Tower

[Dark Yellow/Purple] Grand Finals(Best of 7): ??

RoyLee

Inkling Commander
NNID
InfernoUprising
Almost forgot one thing, we have about 20 spots left so tell yo friends so they can play! Lets introduce new members to the Squidboards family to what Splatoon Tournaments can be like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom