• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

IoS Messfest! v1.0 This Saturday!

Boolerex

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Boolerex
Bah, I forgot to get in the second sign up.

But after checking a bit ; it not like I would have been available to play the tourney anyway ; so good luck to anyone participating.

RedEnchilada

Inkling
NNID
RedEnchilada
Welp, good luck to BCR in the tournament. Too bad that my internet seems to implode upon itself when I try to do something else alongside a Skype call, but hey, things happen.

KleinBottles

Inkling
NNID
Kluirl
Just FYI I'm streaming the matches for Don't be Koi at twitch.tv/Kleinbottles =]

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Bah, I forgot to get in the second sign up.

But after checking a bit ; it not like I would have been available to play the tourney anyway ; so good luck to anyone participating.
Would have liked to play you haha.

Ultramus

Pro Squid
Nice matches guys, this tournament should basically prove that Halo style map selection ensures an expedient tournament, everything ran exceptionally smoothly!

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Indeed, it was fun guys. Had no problem with the tourney.

Magix

Inkster Jr.
I guess we did the thing.

It took until 05:30, but totally worth it! Thanks to the organisers, it was a really fun tournament(I like a bit of randomness and variation)! Thanks to my friends for staying up so late to cheer for us! Thanks to @Nair @Mowse and @Power ! It was awesome playing with you guys, couldn't have asked for a better team! And thanks to all the opponents for all the great games!

Bloop bloop!

Nair

Full Squid
NNID
Goldenwolfy
I guess we did the thing.

It took until 05:30, but totally worth it! Thanks to the organisers, it was a really fun tournament(I like a bit of randomness and variation)! Thanks to my friends for staying up so late to cheer for us! Thanks to @Nair @Mowse and @Power ! It was awesome playing with you guys, couldn't have asked for a better team! And thanks to all the opponents for all the great games!

Bloop bloop!

Yeah, really good stuff you guys. Solid team work. :D S/O's to those who watched my stream, supported our team, and over-all everyone we've played. It was super fun! 11/7 would do again.

Ellocus

Senior Squid
NNID
rebellocus
Thank you to everyone who participated and helped us play our first Messfest! I appreciate the effort that everyone made, especially given the late notice of changes made. You all really helped me out and as someone with zero prior experience organising anything like this, you made it a lot easier for me.

Congratulations to Anchor Management: @Nair @Power @Mowse @Magix Well deserved first place! I'll do a proper results post in the other forum and link it from here soon. Sorry there's no prize (except new friendships that will last a lifetime?).

Full Results

I'll also be opening a feedback thread. I know there are some obvious changes to be made, but all input is appreciated. Feedback thread here

Special thanks go out to:

Team Captains: You all did a fantastic job of getting your teams together and organising matches really quickly and efficiently!
Everyone from the EU: Because who needs sleep? Thanks for sticking through it all!
Everyone who participated: For signing up again at short notice and helping things run smoothly!
Streamers: For giving those who couldn't play a way to get involved.
Squid Squad: For fielding 1/4 of all the players!
The TOs: For setting up the tournament to begin with, helping me get my feet, and giving me the go ahead.

Last edited:

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
BRING BACK IoS IT WAS SO GOOD, WHERE DID OUR BOY ROYLEE GO I WANT HIM BACK!

Dragonuto

Pro Squid
Community Ambassador
NNID
Dragonuto
Damn Demi, Back at it again with the sick burns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom