Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
also where is I going to be at? If it is going to be far away then I can't come (I know it's depressive) my parents also don't let me do a lot of things because they say that I am 'Immature'

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
also where is I going to be at? If it is going to be far away then I can't come (I know it's depressive) my parents also don't let me do a lot of things because they say that I am 'Immature'
Considering how poorly leaf's fireworks show went, I'm going to personally cancel this splatoon party, that way we can avoid any unintended hospital visits.

Seriously, who invited Nicky to the fireworks?? WHO? Nicky brought its goddamned assault rifle and accidentally set twitter on fire. Great job guys

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
hey, what if I held the party?
I know I might be too young but I don't care I just want to meet other people that like Splatoon and have fun with y'all before any of y'all lose interest in Splatoon

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
It isn't intended to be a real event, we're just coming up with ideas for fun! In case someone wants to use them for their own parties or something. Not that a forum-meetup wouldn't be fun, but it would probably take a lot of advance planning and organization and money for travel and lodging (which I dunno about y'all but that's kind of in short supply lately)

Bennet

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
oh, ok, but seriously that would be a cool party tho.

neonscreenlight

Pro Squid
Considering how poorly leaf's fireworks show went, I'm going to personally cancel this splatoon party, that way we can avoid any unintended hospital visits.

Seriously, who invited Nicky to the fireworks?? WHO? Nicky brought its goddamned assault rifle and accidentally set twitter on fire. Great job guys
i love how nicky has basically become this forum's dumb brother that got invited to the family reunion

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093

idk what you mean, my fireworks show slash marshmallow roasting session went exactly as planned 😌

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom