• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

LGBTQ Splatoon fans

pock

Inkling
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-3023-0356-7144
there seem to be a lot actually, at least in my corner of the community. i came from the competitive side on twitter

arrow

Inkling
honestly it's so nice, especially as splatoon 3 itself has adapted to being more flexible with character gender/presentation stuff in addition to its just general core feature with being able to transform and customize yourself however you want :') never seen something that wasn't created to specifically cater to lgbt people to have such a vibrant and open and supportive lgbt community!! not sure about the Content Creators though but i do think the majority of casual english-speaking fans definitely fall under the lgbtq umbrella /lesbian

Last edited:

zombozoni

Inkling
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-0818-6437-0009
honestly it's so nice, especially as splatoon 3 itself has adapted to being more flexible with character gender/presentation stuff in addition to its just general core feature with being able to transform and customize yourself however you want :') never seen something that wasn't created to specifically cater to lgbt people to have such a vibrant and open and supportive lgbt community!! not sure about the Content Creators though but i do think the majority of casual fans definitely fall under the lgbtq umbrella /lesbian
i absolutely adore how you can have any hair with any style now, its hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom