LGBTQ Splatoon fans

pock

Inkling
Pronouns
she/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-3023-0356-7144
there seem to be a lot actually, at least in my corner of the community. i came from the competitive side on twitter

arrow

Inkling
honestly it's so nice, especially as splatoon 3 itself has adapted to being more flexible with character gender/presentation stuff in addition to its just general core feature with being able to transform and customize yourself however you want :') never seen something that wasn't created to specifically cater to lgbt people to have such a vibrant and open and supportive lgbt community!! not sure about the Content Creators though but i do think the majority of casual english-speaking fans definitely fall under the lgbtq umbrella /lesbian

Last edited:

zombozoni

Inkling
Pronouns
they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-0818-6437-0009
honestly it's so nice, especially as splatoon 3 itself has adapted to being more flexible with character gender/presentation stuff in addition to its just general core feature with being able to transform and customize yourself however you want :') never seen something that wasn't created to specifically cater to lgbt people to have such a vibrant and open and supportive lgbt community!! not sure about the Content Creators though but i do think the majority of casual fans definitely fall under the lgbtq umbrella /lesbian
i absolutely adore how you can have any hair with any style now, its hype.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom