LGBTQ Splatoon fans

sevenleaf

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
i wish lol
lol sorry if you’ve been asked that like a billion times (in retrospect im remembering being asked “did you draw that??” when looking at random images online as a kid)

as a non-furry cosplayer i’m just really curious about the process that goes into making fursuits. i should do my own research on it sometime though

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
lol sorry if you’ve been asked that like a billion times (in retrospect im remembering being asked “did you draw that??” when looking at random images online as a kid)

as a non-furry cosplayer i’m just really curious about the process that goes into making fursuits. i should do my own research on it sometime though
its pretty easy from what I understand, I just don't have the tools nor funds nor time needed(cause I'm grinding sendouq and events 24/7 lmao)

shirpless

Inkling
A community like the English-speaking side of Splatoon is really one of the places where cishetero are the minority
I really wouldn't be mad if there'd be more cishet who post looking for fellow cishets in the Splatoon scene, since they're the rare ones 😄
Us lgbt's are everywhere that we barely need to search

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom