• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Looking to roll with a Squad, or start a new squad.

LaJoJoe

Inkster Jr.
NNID
LaJoJoe
IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN A GROUP OPEN TO ALL COME TO NTSQUIDSQUAD!

Kvng_Ferg

Inkster Jr.
NNID
drew48ferg
I'm S rank I can be a Splatterscope and Kelp, .52 and octoshot

Kvng_Ferg

Inkster Jr.
NNID
drew48ferg
NNID: DrunkPenguinz
Hey guys, looking to play with some squids that can communicate over Skype. Really have been wanting to get competitive in Splatoon, but playing with randoms is too frustrating. Add me on both Skype and WiiU, and please let me know you added me from squidboards! Hope to find some fellow squids to play with soon.
Seems as if we have enough people to start a squad. Have a name suggestion? I'm only available on weekends or if I'm from from school. Add me on Skype to first so I know who is going to need my Nintendo ID

Cyanidegunner

Inkling
NNID
wkdjax
Seems as if we have enough people to start a squad. Have a name suggestion? I'm only available on weekends or if I'm from from school. Add me on Skype to first so I know who is going to need my Nintendo ID
I'm currently B -
Same lol

even me? Just kidding lol

B rank and up works for everyone?
I'm only rank B-

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
Yeah. For some reason I've had AOT (Attack on Turf) as an idea stuck in my head. That's an anime idea at least. I'll add you Kvng_Ferg, but I think the max size of our squad should be 8 total.

Jirand

Inkling
NNID
Jirand
I'll add ya to Skype penguins , I'm level 50 , s ranked , and 18 . Hopefully I can help ya

InkyBlinky

Inkster Jr.
LMFAO @ ATTACK ON TURF AHAHAHAHA

oh God lol.

Yo, add me on my newby inkling, its NNID is ZippyBat. I'll add whoever posted their NNID in this thread as well. I am making a skype on my phone in a few, and will post that up soon.

If you want my main, just let me know. Mostly playing on my secondary account mentioned above, trying to get far using only the default gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom