• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Looking to roll with a Squad, or start a new squad.

Cyanidegunner

Inkling
NNID
wkdjax
I'll play! Though I have a very odd schedule, I can only access my wii U Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every other weekend .-.
My NNID is Ponockydot, I'll add you Wednesday and dig out my Skype
I'll add everyone on WII U and make a Skype, anyone who didn't catch it, My NNID: Wkdjax Rank: B- Aerospray weapons are my preference

LavaLeaf

Inkling
NNID
lolatlife
Is it too late for me to join? I'm an S/A+ rank Splatscope/ .52 Gal user with Skype, and I'd really like getting into competitive Splatoon.
Also, I'd recommend you guys getting Discord, it's much better than Skype imo.
Just a suggestion, but maybe we could have two teams in the squad? That way, everybody could play regularly.
Thanks for any replies to my post!

InkyBlinky

Inkster Jr.
I'll add ya once I get home. We can play some turf to warm up together. How late will you be on? I will be up around 12 to 1 EST.

LavaLeaf

Inkling
NNID
lolatlife
I gotta go to sleep now, lol. I can usually play between 12 and 15 EST on normal days, and slightly earlier on weekends. I hope me living in the UK won't be too much of a problem

InkyBlinky

Inkster Jr.
I don't even know if this is turning out to be a real squad, haha, there is a lot of disorder. We should at least try playing together some time soon.

Now, the question is:

Skype or Discord?

If we are to play together regularly, there should be uniformity in our ability to communicate, both for fun and competitively.

And yes, there should be a few teams in rotation for turf and ranked, just so everyone can do what they enjoy, and we can similarly enjoy everyone's company, even with conflicting schedules and time zones.

XCuber2

Inkster Jr.
NNID
XCuber2
Well, looks like you got plenty of responses, but if you need someone, I'd be up for playing.

NID: XCuber2

Mikeruba

Inkling
NNID
DynamiteShikoku
This is seeming pretty disorganized! If we are to move forward with this squad we need a captain, set a preferred communication system and share timezones. I'm GMT like LavaLeef.

Cyanidegunner

Inkling
NNID
wkdjax
This is seeming pretty disorganized! If we are to move forward with this squad we need a captain, set a preferred communication system and share timezones. I'm GMT like LavaLeef.
I'm also in the uk, I got college most weekdays, but I got thursdays, weekends, and then weekdays from around 6pm U.K time to about 8pm U.K time, and the others are right, we need to get ourselves organised

Mikeruba

Inkling
NNID
DynamiteShikoku
I have classes as well. Thursdays, Fridays and weekends are usually ok for me. I prefer playing from 4pm to about 6pm but I can change it up to play sooner or later. Managing time zones is tricky. I have discord as well, but I don't really how it works since I've never used it...

Icantdrive49

Inkling
NNID
Icantdrive49
I wanna join a squad. I'm A- and use a kelp splat charger and an n zap 89. My NNID is icantdrive49 :)

InkyBlinky

Inkster Jr.
For those interested in making this into an actual squad, or looking for some fun squiddos to play with, please read the following:

The discord server info is as follows. The link will expire in one day from the time of posting this, around 12:10 AM EST 1/6/16.

https://discord.gg/0kKtvdwA0Mn6NYqn

My name on the server is the same as my Skype name. SquidFlusher. Once in the server, message me and let me know who you are on Squidboards, your NNID, Time Zone, and typical times you enjoy playing or would be free to play
Please also include weapon preference and whether you're competitive, semicompetitive, or prefer turf war.

I'd like to be organized about this, as once we are together, we can all have even more fun.

Discord is meant for voice chat. Hopefully we can all chat. If you have any reservations about chatting, please let me know in a direct message when you message me on Discord for your introduction. If you say so, this information will remain confidential, as, while it helps to communicate directly during gameplay, you should only do so when and if you're comfortable in doing so. It is not a requirement.

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to message me directly on squidboards or Discord.

I want to get a feel for how everyone plays together. I'm not sure how to do this in an organized way. Maybe 1v1 with me, or get a few groups together playing some turf? Let's see how everyone plays and start to get to know one another.

Once you message me on Discord and join the server, add me on Splatoon. My NNID is ZippyBat.

Stargirl114

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Star
I apologize for the late reply, but I now have discord and would like to see this taken a step further. Thank you for the organization InkyBlinkly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom