Mafia 1 | D2

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Boss may have posted only a few times, but he literally posted an entire day's worth of content. I give him cred for being that thorough in his insertion to the game.
Yes of course! I appreciate the fact that he did that! But I don't wish to jump to conclusions.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Why did you respond to a question not addressed to you?

Did you find it suspicious that he did not vote immediately? What do you think he should have done if he was thinking in a townie mindset? Answer this after Jexs responds to you.
The question wasn't addressed to me, but I still wanted to back it because I deemed it important that Squid answer it. He eventually did, kind of.
As for Jex, I'm already going down that path by voting him. Jex is asleep, so it'll be a while before he posts. Are you sure you want to wait that long?

Awesome name, I love it. Why did you push Jexs after Boss Nova posted? Why not anytime before? This you can answer before he responds. What is your opinion of Boss Nova's recent post/reads?
lol, thanks. I was already in the midst of pushing Jexs when I began asking JC for his read on him. I was literally writing post #257 when he posted. Seems we formulated the same read around the same time. Boss's posts are pretty legit in my mind. They're well thought, and productive in conception. I agree with a lot of his reads as well, specifically JC, squid, and Jexs. Boss is reading Jexs scum currently, so I have no idea why he didn't vote him in that same post he stated his reads.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Having you answer right now would taint your own conclusions, would it not? Would you not want to wait for Jex to answer first? I mean you can if you don't mind.

You are welcome. You can call me Dr. Ez. Sounds like a coincidence, but that doesn't really do anything for me. Was there anything that you posted before that page that insuniated a "what the heck?" feeling towards Jex? Or did you only just think of it today? Also, in response to Bossanova, what does "Jex isn't my main man" mean? I want a clarification. Also, what do you think of Boss's Margi read? Do you agree/disagree with that one?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I forgot to mention, backing the question as important isn't the issue. You could have said "This is important, answer this!" and I would find no issue with it. The thing I did find issue with was the line after that. Looking back at it, I found it originally as a pseudo defense, but now realize it was more of an accusation (because it seems like an explanation, but isn't), and I will drop this. Theory wise, I find it problematic to answer someone else's question because it taint's their answer, but thinking about it I don't think it would really taint it as much.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Having you answer right now would taint your own conclusions, would it not? Would you not want to wait for Jex to answer first? I mean you can if you don't mind.

You are welcome. You can call me Dr. Ez. Sounds like a coincidence, but that doesn't really do anything for me. Was there anything that you posted before that page that insuniated a "what the heck?" feeling towards Jex? Or did you only just think of it today? Also, in response to Bossanova, what does "Jex isn't my main man" mean? I want a clarification. Also, what do you think of Boss's Margi read? Do you agree/disagree with that one?
I feel riddled with questions, lol. Jex's answer can come in due time, and I'll factor it into whether or not I want to stick with my vote, but imo, my vote doesn't look to shabby where it is right now. I don't know what Jex can say that will make me change that, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Mostly, digging in the thread today is what led me to the conclusion he was scum. I think I mentioned before that voting inactives was a waste of time, and I probably shot a couple questions at him for not having any scumreads, but other than that our interactions together have mostly been on the basis of helping other players. Sorry for my words being lost in translation; by Jexs not being my "main man" means he's not looking too sharp at the moment, (he appears pretty scummy).
Boss's read on Marigi is kind of null, and it seems entirely dependant on whether or not Marigi is new to the game. I unvoted my random vote on Marigi once they actually started to play, and their content so far has been okay. What I'd really like to see from more players are votes, or at least something a little more conclusive.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
I forgot to mention, backing the question as important isn't the issue. You could have said "This is important, answer this!" and I would find no issue with it. The thing I did find issue with was the line after that. Looking back at it, I found it originally as a pseudo defense, but now realize it was more of an accusation (because it seems like an explanation, but isn't), and I will drop this. Theory wise, I find it problematic to answer someone else's question because it taint's their answer, but thinking about it I don't think it would really taint it as much.
The reason I made that mini-push has to do with RVS being a random voting stage, emphasis on random. I was uncertain if Squid's vote was actually dependant on his reason for me voting first, or it was some kind of Joke vote. Personally, I think RVS should be random, etc etc. I wasn't really answering JC's question, merely adding to it that I wanted Squid's answer for *blank* reason.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Thanks for answering. I have no other questions, just going to wait on other's replies. Will give conclusions as the game state progresses a bit.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Drez, what's your opinion of Boss's reads, and why are you so concerned over the one for Marigi more than any of the others?
Specifically speaking, what's your read on Marigi?

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
My opinion of his jex read is that I don't understand how he gets a scumread from that. So I want him to clarify why he is scum to him (and only him), and why he isn't voting him.

My read on Margi is null, and I wonder why he magically town reads Margi, so I asked him to expand on it a bit more to see what he sees.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
My opinion of his jex read is that I don't understand how he gets a scumread from that. So I want him to clarify why he is scum to him (and only him), and why he isn't voting him.

My read on Margi is null, and I wonder why he magically town reads Margi, so I asked him to expand on it a bit more to see what he sees.
I see.
I can take a hint.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
Holy questions Batman. Drez, would you like to contribute any of your own thoughts to the game on top of that?

My reads on JeXs and Bruce were in the posts right before you started posting. I'm fine with Bossanova right now.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Holy questions Batman. Drez, would you like to contribute any of your own thoughts to the game on top of that?
After people respond to me. I'll release a reads list later, as the reads depend on those answers. Saying anything now would make my questions pointless, so be patient. If my content is weak later on, then you can yell at me. Good night.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
... HOS drez

I don't believe that Drez can have no opinions without people answering all of the questions first. There is definitely enough content in here to make some iniital thoughts. Bossanova clearly demonstrated this.

It seems like Drez is trying to see what everyone thinks of everyone else before giving any information. This is a move that benefits scum, as it allows for them to strategize and find popular mislynch targets without committing.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I stand by my previous statement. I have no strong reads, and I am trying to develop them. You'll just have to wait and see.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Eh, I'm not too concerned. He just entered the game after all. I'm fine with giving him a night until he posts actual content.
I already tried asking him about Boss and Marigi, but his responses were kind of minimal. I'm sure he'll get around to it eventually.
If he doesn't, then we can go after him.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I will mention this. I suspect Boss Nova. I'm more interested in his answers than anyone else's. More content will come later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom