Mafia 1 | D2

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
3 person mafia team: Mafia GF, Mafia Framer, Mafia Roleblocker

9 town members: Doctor, Vigilante, Vanilla Cop, Mailman, Tracker, 4 Vanilla townies.

If we subtract the SK, then two deaths a night seems fine.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling

9 town members: Doctor, One-shot Vigilante, Vanilla Cop, Mailman, Tracker, 4 Vanilla townies.

Even with two deaths a night, the game would still be over too soon. Turning the vig to one-shot seems like a plausible option to solve that.

JeXs

Inkling

9 town members: Doctor, Vigilante, Vanilla Cop, Mailman, Tracker, 4 Vanilla townies.

If we subtract the SK, then two deaths a night seems fine.
You should try pm-ing YOLO about this. Though, it looks very swingy imo since you have framer + godfather which nerfs to cop to a point where he can't trust ANY of his results. 2 deaths a Night seems quite a lot to me too. A mislynch + double town kill at Night would be 3v6 by Day 2, putting the game into MyLo already.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I think I'll host next so people are able to play again (and so they can get 2 games in). It'll be a simple setup, and closed. I'll show past setups so you guys can get an idea of what to expect.

Squid Master

Inkling
I think I'll host next so people are able to play again (and so they can get 2 games in). It'll be a simple setup, and closed. I'll show past setups so you guys can get an idea of what to expect.
Plz make 48 hour Day phases and 1 24 hour night phase as this was too long. Thanks

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
So why aren't we discussing the game anymore? Do you all feel that an AA lynch is auto?

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
I could completely take out the framer, or turn the GF into a goon...
That should increase the cop's power to a point where it's compatible with the mafia's PRs.

Mafia team: Mafia GF, Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon

Town members: Doctor, One-shot Vigilante, Vanilla Cop, Mailman, Tracker, 4 Vanilla townies.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
Okay, yeah, it just feels like we're in the aftergame with the setup discussion.

JeXs

Inkling
I could completely take out the framer, or turn the GF into a goon...
That should increase the cop's power to a point where it's compatible with the mafia's PRs.

Mafia team: Mafia GF, Mafia Roleblocker, Mafia Goon

Town members: Doctor, One-shot Vigilante, Vanilla Cop, Mailman, Tracker, 4 Vanilla townies.
Pm someone about it haha :p I think others are getting annoyed by all our setup talk.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
Okay, yeah, it just feels like we're in the aftergame with the setup discussion.
It's alright to fluff a little especially after a mafia is caught. I generally like to do so since it's fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom