Mafia 1 | D2

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
I can't really handle this right now. I'm going to hop back in once this has died down a bit.
If we follow up with a lynch on squid, and he actually does flip mafia roleblocker, someone needs to check the setup to see what town poweroles could be involved.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I can't really handle this right now. I'm going to hop back in once this has died down a bit.
If we follow up with a lynch on squid, and he actually does flip mafia roleblocker, someone needs to check the setup to see what town poweroles could be involved.
I think he may be lying about the power role. Usually mafia lynch the less powerful roles to save themselves. I would take the safest bets and would take things with a grain of salt. I agree though.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I don't know. I would guess so, since on smashboards mafia games usually use daytalk. Doesn't say anything about it in the rules.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I do want to mention this smells like a setup. Squid has been saying "Sorry AA" from the very start. He has been intending to take down AA with him, partner or not. Take this with a grain of salt.

JeXs

Inkling
I'm not going to bother with that. It's just WIFOM and we won't get anywhere speculating on that.

Drez

Pro Squid
NNID
neokrw
I understand. What I mean is, he was alright with breaking the rule in the first place. That's all. Pr's should try to handle this.

JeXs

Inkling
Also someone mentioned he was a roleblocker? No, he claimed role cop, not roleblocker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom