Mafia 1 | D2

JeXs

Inkling
use ## dood

also gotta say im sorta underwhelmed that sm and marigi kinda just came n left without some thoughts on the gamestate. i suppose marigi has an exam but still :|

@Marigi174 and @Squid Master NO EDITING. you may double post in its place, but just a fair warning in case you havent seen it mentioned.
This. Don't feel scared to post your thoughts guys, it helps move the game along and allow us to read you and other players. If you see something others might have missed out, don't be afraid to point it out!

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
adding that; lynching people who MAKE themselves looks suspicious on DAY ONE is something the mafia would do
Well, that's wifom, but you do have a point in that sense. I like to look for people that go for the "lowest hanging fruit" towards the early game. Inexperienced mafia mostly try to lynch people they believe are easy targets, also, they're a lot more cautious with their votes.

Two of the people not voting at the current moment are mafia.

If I get lynched I blame hjc for death <-> I'm not mafia at all and the fact that I'm accused because I pointed at Squid is ridiculous. We are all pointing fingers at each other with no evidence.
You sound like you're certain h.JC will revert back to his vote on you, and you seem certain others will follow. There isn't really anything incriminating about you at the current moment other than the fact you seem uneasy when being voted, and when there's the possibility of being voted even more.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
going to sleep so i havent read all of the above exchange, but...

what i mean is you mentioned the fact that coco seemed to latch onto squids vote when it happened, and seemingly nothing else. alone, theres not much to that aside from a noob trying to get his feet wet. but circumstantially i can see that as sort of an svs move if squid is scum with coco. on top of the fact that it was the only thing the thread found worth mentioning as off, coco made his stance after it was established, and i can totally believe a noob wanting to make that latch in case his mate croaks, so that he could have that cred. that being said, its ENTIRELY based on squid flipping scum, and even then, it takes a really REALLY cunning noob to formulate that soft bus at that point.
Which is why I think it's more likely that Coco is new-town.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
I don't like how she went from not caring if she died to trying to blame me, especially when she has a grand total of zero votes on her currently. Normally, the people I've played with that transition from one community to another are more reluctant to the changes in meta. This isn't a very good thing to go off of, though, so my vote is going to stay off for now.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Nope, it was a joke vote.
I was going to ask if it was, but usually people retract Joke votes after shorter periods of time. I thought you were serious about it after ten or so hours passed, but I guess it was a time-zone thing.

Have you caught up reading the game? Same goes for Marigi.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
I think African American's interpretation is interesting (re: teammates of coco and sm). Normally, I would think that SquidMaster is town, and Coco was scum trying to indirectly influence the lynch.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
I don't like how she went from not caring if she died to trying to blame me, especially when she has a grand total of zero votes on her currently. Normally, the people I've played with that transition from one community to another are more reluctant to the changes in meta. This isn't a very good thing to go off of, though, so my vote is going to stay off for now.
Hmm... okay. In the beginning of your post, it sounded like you wanted to vote her again. Whatever floats your boat.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
I will vote her again if nothing else jumps out at me during the day. With multiple people defending her, I figure at least one of them is probably town, so it makes me pause to reevaluate.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
I think African American's interpretation is interesting (re: teammates of coco and sm). Normally, I would think that SquidMaster is town, and Coco was scum trying to indirectly influence the lynch.
It makes total sense, but I don't think much of it. African American's paragraph really explained the unlikelihood of them being teammates in my eyes. I'm not too sure on either of them being scum, but at this point, I haven't seen much from SM, so I can't say much for him.

I will vote her again if nothing else jumps out at me during the day. With multiple people defending her, I figure at least one of them is probably town, so it makes me pause to reevaluate.
Ahh, I see. So there's the possibility of you voting her again, just not at the current moment.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Haha I'll just tone it down. I've been playing while half asleep. My bad. I think only Boss hasn't posted. No?

Squid Master

Inkling
I was going to ask if it was, but usually people retract Joke votes after shorter periods of time. I thought you were serious about it after ten or so hours passed, but I guess it was a time-zone thing.

Have you caught up reading the game? Same goes for Marigi.
I was sleeping and my battery on my phone died :( I think I have most of the posts?

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Did anyone notice that a post was deleted? I forgot to mention when I woke up, but I noticed it immediately. Coco's post on the bottom of page three should be at the very top of page four. I'm 100% certain that is how it looked last night.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Haha I'll just tone it down. I've been playing while half asleep. My bad. I think only Boss hasn't posted. No?
Boss, and someone named Xylon or something.

More people should vote. Vote on anyone you deem the most suspicious. My vote's on Marigi until he shows me something constructive to offer to the thread.

JeXs

Inkling
I didn't notice.

Deleting AND editing posts are serious issues in forum mafia, so please refrain from doing them.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Hmm I haven't seen Boss or Xvlon at least Marigi took the time to post. Also my apologies for the whole maybe I'm mafia maybe I'm not etc. I was just testing the waters and wound up making myself look like a crook. I find mafia are quick to jump on things but town usually question since mafia aren't so obvious. Sorry to anyone if I'm ruining the game for them.

JeXs

Inkling
Nah, you're not ruining the game for us. It just makes us look at the post and feel that you might be scum lol. Reading players wrongly is very common and it's in no way ruining the game, so don't worry about that.

Also, I don't currently have a scum read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom