Mafia 1 | D2

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Dang, four pages, and we're missing three people... This game is pretty darn active for having a population loss.
YOLO: May I request a prod for those three individuals who haven't posted in day-1 yet?
Do replacements come into question in 24 hours or 48 hours?

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
"i may or may not be town"
"this is kinda scummy, but is fairly common among new players"
"hey guys i could be playing you all!"

like really why

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
"Post at least once every 24 hours or you will receive a prod for activity. Multiple prods will result in forced replacement or modkill."

Wait, scratch that request. How many prods until a replacement occurs?

Bossanova, Marigi174 and Xyvon are the least active people right now?
EDIT: Hahaha you're forgetting we all can't trust each other can we? For all I know you and Bruce could be mafia! And to you I could be mafia

: o
i know this was already mentioned but to stress:

editing is NOT okay in forum mafia because having whats been said be permanent is important when rereading the thread is crucial. double post in lieu of this.

also bruce you can multiquote by using [ quote=jew ]bla bla [ quote=muslim ] bla [ /quote ] bla [ /quote] without the spaces. itll look like this:

jew said:
bla bla
muslim said:
bla
@h.JC as far as your suspicion of coco goes, i think coming from epicmafia basically makes you a newb to forum mafia. the two are totally different beasts, and if him being vocally unsure about the nk mechanic ISNT a town tell, its DEFINITELY not a scum tell. i think your second point regarding squid master holds merit only as a circumstantial connection, and unless youre willing to lynch squid master first, i dont think lynching coco off of that is really worth it.

JeXs

Inkling
We don't even have people ready to replace yet though... Also it's barely been 12 hours I think? I'm getting impatient too but they're probably busy with irl.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
i know this was already mentioned but to stress:

editing is NOT okay in forum mafia because having whats been said be permanent is important when rereading the thread is crucial. double post in lieu of this.

also bruce you can multiquote by using [ quote=jew ]bla bla [ quote=muslim ] bla [ /quote ] bla [ /quote] without the spaces. itll look like this:
Yeah my mistake I've stopped doing that.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Thanks for the instruction, African American. What was JC's connection to squid master? Were you referring to his post on SM's vote?

...sm, {snicker}

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
Well, the way I think it would be interpreted is:
My accusation of Coco involves the sheeping towards Squid Master. For that to make sense, Squid MAster would have to be town. In this sense, I think it should be fairly obvious I would not want to kill Squid MAster before Coco.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
Assuming that's right, I would say that it isn't actually based on SM's alignment. It's the action of going "yeah me too"/blending in that's scummy, not trying to secure a mislynch on somebody.

##unvote

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Well, the way I think it would be interpreted is:
My accusation of Coco involves the sheeping towards Squid Master. For that to make sense, Squid MAster would have to be town. In this sense, I think it should be fairly obvious I would not want to kill Squid MAster before Coco.
In that case you could also be trying to get me lynched (knowing that I've been acting suspiciously) : >
I only went to Squid Master because he hopped on Bruce - as for Bruce IDK what his true alliance is.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
adding that; lynching people who MAKE themselves looks suspicious on DAY ONE is something the mafia would do

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
well, yes, the vote on you and publicily announcing i think you are scum are both signs that i want to get you lynched

and lynching people that look suspicious is what...any player would do?

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I guess the question would be why on earth would I want to throw myself under the bus this early

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom