Mafia 1 | D2

to emphasize this point:

PLEASE be willing to play before confirming. the deadlines are a very good pace if played actively. it only hurts the flow of the game and makes people sad :c

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
I come from a meta where we have 4 post quota and 24 hour day phases and people float all the time. Protip: don't post only one time during the day phase

it literally doesnt matter when youre available; jexs is from like singapore, and he gets on on weird times, but his activity level is generally good from my experience. as long as youre active in the game, the players are happy :)

JeXs

Inkling
it literally doesnt matter when youre available; jexs is from like singapore, and he gets on on weird times, but his activity level is generally good from my experience. as long as youre active in the game, the players are happy :)
I don't get on on weird times.

JeXs

Inkling
Morning guys, I'm going to sleep in a few. See you in ~10 hours.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Just in time for RVS. (random voting stage)
Ran some rngesus, and received Marigi's name.
Vote: Marigi

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
I'm glad to be a part of Splatoon's first Mafia

... game

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Most people don't like RVS.
I find it's a decent way to actually get the game underway, and spark conversation.
But tell me, what's your reason for not liking it?

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
Dartboards are just "eh" to me. Doing things "randomly" definitely benefits the mafia due to their information advantage, from my perspective. I'd rather talk about something else, such as previous experience with the game or even just some "hello" posts to get people started. I figure we also have some newer players here, so getting random votes piled on before they've even done anything could confuse them or discourage them from playing.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
I would like to take a moment to make an
xX~~!!!OFFICIAL* SQUIDBOARDS MAFIA ANNOUNCEMENT!!!~~Xx
i am town

*this message is not mod-endorsed or in any other way official. terms and conditions are subject to change restrictions apply

p.s. one post quota for 72 hours has me like ??? if anyone can't make that i fear for the health of this game

Squid Master

Inkling
The benefits of Rvs is that it can expose Mafia due to scumslip and it opens the game especially in long day phases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom