Mafia 1 | D2

JeXs

Inkling
Squid Master is null, everyone else I'm leaning town at the very least, with African American being my weakest one. I'm not counting magi in the current posters, but he's null for me too.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
I can't seem to read anyone's scumminess tbh. IDK who to vote for ;;;

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Squid Master is null, everyone else I'm leaning town at the very least, with African American being my weakest one. I'm not counting magi in the current posters, but he's null for me too.
What's troubling you about your read on African American? Do you just find him hard to read?

JeXs

Inkling
Yup, I tend to have trouble reading him accurately until later on in the game at least.

YOLOSWAG

Inkling
Votecount
Marigi (1): Bruce Squillis

Not Voting (8): Bossanova, Marigi, Xyvon, xCoco, JeXs, African American, h.JC, Squid Master

deadline is 11:59pm est june 17. bossanova and xyvon have been prodded

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
Yup, I tend to have trouble reading him accurately until later on in the game at least.
He's one of my stronger town-reads atm. His questions at the beginning of the game were really proactive, and his dissociative-read post with squid and Coco made sense.

JeXs

Inkling
Yeah, but I've played with him before :p I know he's definitely capable of doing those as scum.

h.JC

Inkster Jr.
I wouldn't worry about the guests. It's entirely possible we have non-players following the thread.

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
The town is as blind as the scum...
Not a good sign.
Everyone is conflicted with who they want to vote. Most of that has to do with no one appearing singularly "scummy". The scum won't always appear scummy for you, I'm afraid. At this point, people may want to try a different approach.
Yeah, but I've played with him before :p I know he's definitely capable of doing those as scum.
The main reason I'm finding him town at the moment is largely based off a gut-read. Speaking of gut-reads, anyone who has a gut-read, but is unsure of sharing it due to it not having a substantial basis, should share their gut-read anyway.

JeXs

Inkling
We'll probably just end up with an inactive lynch anyways, considering we have 2 inactives right now. And I don't think they have even been online since the game started...

Bruce Squillis

Inkling
I wouldn't worry about the guests. It's entirely possible we have non-players following the thread.
Oh, I was just joking about that. The number of guests literally equalled the number of people logged on for a while. I thought that was funny, so I brought up lurking.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I'm entirely horrible at day one so : ( everything is a blur.

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
I hope I've caught up, and I am so having a hard time reading anyone in this thread ;;;

The only one saying anything suspicious is xCoCo due to the constant "maybe I am maybe I'm not" posts, but IDK if I'm just reading the hidden meaning wrong ;;;

Marigi174

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Marigi174
Also what's the tag we use as a psuedo-edit again? i've forgotten ;;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom