• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia. It's a Game | NIGHT 3 BEGINS

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
(Format taken from http://smashboards.com/threads/newbie-matrix6-mafia-signups-open-6-9.432794/#post-20991391 join this game if you like, we need 3 more over there)

Welcome to Matrix6 Mafia.

This is an semi-open setup game, designed for 9 players, utilizing the Matrix6 system designed by Mafiascum's Cogito Ergo Sum.

This game will be given a setup that incorporates either one row or one column. The remaining six roles will be filled in by mafia goons and vanilla townies appropriately, to create a 2-mafia and 7-town setup.

This games uses the Natural Action Resolution system for determining Night action effects. Roleblocker actions will take precedence over Jailkeeper actions should that apply. The 1-shot Bulletproof is a passive ability that cannot be roleblocked.

Helpful Links:
Newbie's Guide to Mafia: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide | Basic Rules of Mafia: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Rules

Fundamental Rules:
  • Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others. This includes personal attacks.
  • The Game Moderator is Xatres and all official information and rulings will come directly from him.
  • Editing your posts is not allowed; multi-posting is fine and is encouraged in place of editing.
  • Unless your role specifically states otherwise, or you have initiated a mechanic that allows an exception, you may not converse with any other players outside the thread, dead or alive.
  • Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with the Game Moderator. You may paraphrase your role PM as you see fit, but keep everything in your own words! Posting your Role PM or any form of mod communication will result in an immediate modkill. If you are concerned about how to adhere to this rule, contact the Game Moderator.
  • The use of non-English, invisible, hidden, coded, or otherwise intentionally hidden or indecipherable text is strictly prohibited. (SPOILER/spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. This rule is not meant to disallow breadcrumbing within the visible text of a message.)
  • Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.
Activity and Deadlines
  • You are required to post every 48 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded. An accumulation of too many prods (to be determined by the Game Moderator) will result in your replacement or a modkill depending on the circumstances. I will tell you if I am considering replacing/modkilling you for activity reasons.
  • If you will be inactive for an extended period of time, you must notify me in advance. Unexcused or particularly long absences may result in your replacement or modkill.
  • In the event that I need to replace a player, I may extend the deadline to accommodate the replacement player. If a replacement player cannot be found, I will modkill the slot.
  • Day phases will generally last approximately 7 days, unless cut short by a kill.
  • Night phases will generally last approximately 48 hours. If you have a Night action and do not wish to use it, please send me a PM stating so.
  • Night phases will end when either 48 hours have passed, or I have received all applicable night actions. Whichever comes first.
  • There is no posting in this thread during the Night phase.
  • After you have died in the game, you are allowed one final (and short) "Go Town/Scum!" post.
Set-Up:
  • This is an Semi-Open Set-up for 8 Players with all roles assigned at random.
  • This game is a Full Reveal game, meaning that upon death, role/alignment information about the player is revealed.
  • I confirm that all information relayed from the Game Moderator in public and in private is strictly accurate.
Vanilla Townie

Greetings, XXXX. You are a Vanilla Townie

Abilities
As a vanilla townie, your only weapons are your wits and your vote. Use them wisely.

Restrictions
None

Win Conditions
You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.
Living Units:
1. Trieste Sp
2. bbninjas
3. AlphaOmegaSplatter
4. VeryButter
5. IoCal
6. RamenNoodles
7. aviatsvi
8.bayleeof909
9.SyMag

Replacements:
1.TeaBee

I'm just putting this game up cause it might take a long time to fill up. If you want to play a mafia game right now, I would suggest signing up for this: http://smashboards.com/threads/newbie-matrix6-mafia-signups-open-6-9.432794/#post-20991391 Newbies (like me), and veterans are welcome. To sign up, just post /in below and I'll add you to the player list. To be a replacement, do "/in as a replacement". If you have any more questions, just ask them in this thread. Have fun!

tl;dr town fishes out mafia and lynches them mafia convinces town to lynch another townie

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Sure, you're in. That was faster than expected

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Yes you can! Power to the people!. #MakeForumGamesGreatAgain

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Sorry for the late reply, but yes, you can join. From now on, if anyone asks if they can join, if I like the post, then that means that yes, you can join.

EDIT: If you still don't quite understand the rules, this might be helpful, but it's a bit self explanatory when the game starts. http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Rules

Last edited:

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
*sees Mafia post* *gasps*

Cool! However, I've never played the real Mafia(just barnyard mafia) and I probably won't be able to post every 2 days.
I'd like to see a Splatoon mafia game one of these days

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
*sees Mafia post* *gasps*

Cool! However, I've never played the real Mafia(just barnyard mafia) and I probably won't be able to post every 2 days.
I'd like to see a Splatoon mafia game one of these days
Originally it was gonna be town=inkñing and mafia=octoling,
But I decided against it to avoid confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom