• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Mafia. It's a Game | NIGHT 3 BEGINS

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I am going to be going on a vacation for a little bit, maybe a week. If when I get back the person I am waiting for has not responded, I will start the day phase without their action. Thanks for being patient everyone.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I'm probably gonna cut this mafia game short, as seemingly, no one is interested in it anymore. Sorry to everyone who wanted to actually play the game, maybe next time. Sorry, but it's hard to keep a game running that no one wants to play.

bbninjas

Inkling
It probably would've been best to have modkilled whoever was not sending in their actions, or end the night without them making an action. That's how I'm used to mafia games being run. :)

Can you post who was who?

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Aaw man!! What a letdown, I was excited for the game to continue. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted!

Anyway, I was mafia! Was my act good? :D

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
It probably would've been best to have modkilled whoever was not sending in their actions, or end the night without them making an action. That's how I'm used to mafia games being run. :)

Can you post who was who?
Sure. VeryButter was mafia with ramen, and aviatsvi was tracker. Everyone else was vanilla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom