Mafia. It's a Game | NIGHT 3 BEGINS

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
I wouldn't place any votes just yet, but if you do want to its like this: Vote: example name
6 Votes to lynch.

Last edited:

IoCal

Inkling
Do the people just blunder around trying to kill any random person? Because I have no idea who to try to kill.

So....any ideas?

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
I think, if nobody votes, we can skip out on the lynch. I think it's unwise to try and vote people off on the first day, myself, but I'm not stopping anyone.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
You don't HAVE to lynch today, but it's better to, because if they end up flipping town then you might get some information on who might be mafia. Start asking questions and interrogating each other. :V

bayleef0909

Inkling
NNID
bayleef0909
I think, if nobody votes, we can skip out on the lynch. I think it's unwise to try and vote people off on the first day, myself, but I'm not stopping anyone.
Good. We can lynch you then.
(Sarcasm)

If we lynch someone right now, we may get information. Since we don't know if there is a town investigative, we may want to lynch today.

SyMag

SOLDIER 1st Class
NNID
PKThunda
True. So I guess the first question is: if there's a cop in this game, A.) have you found anything out yet? And B.) are you willing to put yourself at risk this early in the game just to off one mafioso by coming out and admitting so?

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
If we lynch someone right now, we may get information. Since we don't know if there is a town investigative, we may want to lynch today.
Hm... true, true, but the closest thing I've played to Mafia didn't even let you vote on the first day. It was mostly a short little period of time before the game really started.

...so honestly? I'm at a loss for what to do here. I've never been able to vote on the first day before, so I think I'll sit out on it, aye? >w>'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom