--MAJOR SPOILERS-- Remaining Unreleased Weapons

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Well, the custom hydra should be out by now. Any thoughts about its kit?
This sort of stuff is mostly talked about in the analysis thread dedicated to the weapon, but is seems like the ultimate passively defensive machine. However, I would like to ask the question about the updates in this game. What shall happen to them?

Smychavo

Full Squid
NNID
llantonino
This sort of stuff is mostly talked about in the analysis thread dedicated to the weapon, but is seems like the ultimate passively defensive machine. However, I would like to ask the question about the updates in this game. What shall happen to them?
It's possible that any further updates could contain, new gear, maps, or minor gameplay changes. I could be completely wrong on this, but I think that Anchor-V could be the last map to be released.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
It's possible that any further updates could contain, new gear, maps, or minor gameplay changes. I could be completely wrong on this, but I think that Anchor-V could be the last map to be released.
Ancho-V Games is the last map to he released, yes, and it will probably come out next week. However, I have heard rumor that there will be one last big update at the end of the month. Could this be true?

Smychavo

Full Squid
NNID
llantonino
Ancho-V Games is the last map to he released, yes, and it will probably come out next week. However, I have heard rumor that there will be one last big update at the end of the month. Could this be true?
An old internet meme once said "who can say where the road goes", but seriously I hope this rumor of a large update is true. I would really like it if they end their series of updates with a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom