• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

--MAJOR SPOILERS-- Remaining Unreleased Weapons

Reset Bomb Jigglypuff

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Yayforall
If you're running Stealth Jump. Or a ridiculous amount of Quick Respawn.
You're not completely helpless. There's always a possibility to potentially splat them, which is far more beneficial than, say, forfeiting an advantage, or disregarding your teammates. Effectively removing yourself from a firefight can give the opposing team an important advantage for free.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
You're not completely helpless. There's always a possibility to potentially splat them, which is far more beneficial than, say, forfeiting an advantage, or disregarding your teammates. Effectively removing yourself from a firefight can give the opposing team an important advantage for free.
And yet when you consider other certain factors like weapon superiority, the super jump period will give you more time to get back into the fray, as opposed to the respawn period where you're left unable to do anything.

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
new weapons found by nikki, although it doesn't seem she's ready to reveal them yet, looks like she's trying to evade any trouble from nintendo/ be a tease.

Leanny

Senior Squid
NNID
Leanny
new weapons found by nikki, although it doesn't seem she's ready to reveal them yet, looks like she's trying to evade any trouble from nintendo/ be a tease.
There are no more weapons in the game code, except the fan in the office xD

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
yeah that was just me misinterpreting some tweets. but there is a whole load of non-weapon content she's hinting at

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Maybe gear?

:ability_coldblooded: + Rockenberg PLEASE!

Lol, in all seriousness, I'm curious as to what it may be. She's making it seem like it's something big.

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
It's to bad theirs no Cap'n Cuttlefish Amiibo coming (though I guess they already gave us his hat). I just really want his Bamboozler with the red ribbon on it ^.^

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
I am seriously so scared of Disruptors on a weapon with as long a range and as fast a fire rate as it has...must practice flanking...
max bomb range and sub saver is gonna be a must for this weapon. the loss of seekers is sad but overall I think this loadout will be more braindead, and slightly better.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I am seriously so scared of Disruptors on a weapon with as long a range and as fast a fire rate as it has...must practice flanking...
Yea, I'm loving that! It will be an absolute monster when it comes to zoning. Like you said, Disruptors on a long ranged weapon is insane. Never mind the fact that weapon is a blaster. To make matters. . . better, it has the Killer Wail as well which can be great especially in RM and SZ which can be quite reliant on good zoning to ensure the objective is met. I've been building for this weapon lately, and the fact it comes out tonight is just amazing. I'll finally be able to put it to practice and make sure it's the loadout I want!

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Yea, I'm loving that! It will be an absolute monster when it comes to zoning. Like you said, Disruptors on a long ranged weapon is insane. Never mind the fact that weapon is a blaster. To make matters. . . better, it has the Killer Wail as well which can be great especially in RM and SZ which can be quite reliant on good zoning to ensure the objective is met. I've been building for this weapon lately, and the fact it comes out tonight is just amazing. I'll finally be able to put it to practice and make sure it's the loadout I want!
Stack some Special Saver. Keep those Killer Wails a-coming.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
At this rate the octobrush nouveau really will be the last wepon released lol. I was really hoping it would be released, not because i use it myself, but to see it more in ranked.

JFL

Senior Squid
NNID
AldricJFL
max bomb range and sub saver is gonna be a must for this weapon. the loss of seekers is sad but overall I think this loadout will be more braindead, and slightly better.
Loss of seekers is sad? Losing Inkzooka is somewhat sad even if Killer Wail is a very decent special, but seekers aren't a big loss at all. They didn't synergize well with the weapon and you had to struggle to get any use out of them. Disruptors on the other hand seem like a perfect fit. This is going to be a very powerful weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom