--MAJOR SPOILERS-- Remaining Unreleased Weapons

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
They got that image from NWPlayer, if it was original then I'd be more convinced that this is actual confirmation, but we'll know soon enough anyway!

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
It's still very good info!

The more we talk about it, it almost seems like a bucket version of a blaster....
Well, the bucket is kind of like Blaster X Nozzlenose, with a Roller-type ink gravity. I'd imagine this Slosher being very similar to the Dynamo Roller, given its method of coverage. Or like the Range Blaster somewhat.
EDIT: To further prove its similarities to the Dynamos, it looks like the subs for both variants will be Splat Bombs and Sprinklers, respectively, the same as the Dynamos…is it on purpose? At least they have different specials!

This is what we will all be doing once this thing comes out.

Oh man I hope this proves the Hydra Splattling coming out! If you know me, you know that I love my E-Liter, and this looks to be the Splattling equivalent of just that. :D

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Rapid Blaster Pro? Oh boy, I predicted that! I still think I'm gonna stick with my RBD though, because this has a slower fire rate (and I love my Rapid Blaster to be rapid). ;)

curry time

Senior Squid
NNID
NobleCactus
OHHH SNAP, I wonder how good this weapon is going to be.
Seeker/Zooka (which is the Silver Aero's kit) seems like an odd choice for a Rapid Blaster. I guess the Seekers are there to let it control space and enemy movement, but I'm more interested in the Pro variant.

And the lack of Neo Luna. Crossing fingers for major patch...

~

An interesting takeaway from the patch notes (http://splatoon.nintendo.com/assets/media/splatoon-patch-v2-2-0-notes.pdf) is that the Rapid Blasters and Bomb Rush seem to share some of the same stats.

Last edited:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Meh, I'm only interested in the Deco with it's Disruptors. Also one weapon per week confirmed, sadly.

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
No, not confirmed, since this is a brand new weapon. Custom variants should be released two at a time, and unless the Hydra Splattling comes next week, we should be getting two next time.
See Carbon Roller Deco.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
See Carbon Roller Deco.
Hey, Cabron Roller Deco introduced Seeker Rush, so it was a special case!

Time for another chart update! This means we also have only two new weapons left that aren't custom variants, and we don't even know the name of one of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunstone

Let's ink it up... together!
NNID
Paleamethyst
I wonder what 2.2.0 will do to the chart. Hopefully more on the big ball launcher. I really want a heavy weapon I can work with.

Flipz

Senior Squid
NNID
FlipzMCL
I, personally, am just waiting for the Tri-Slosher Nouveau; Echolocator is going to be nasty on that, and Seekers will be nice for letting the Tri-Slosher move more quickly across the map.

I actually think that the "big ball launcher" will likely be among the last set of weapons released, if only because it's the only one without any model or official name whatsoever. Shame, since I've really enjoyed the Tri-Slosher (not so much the original, though).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom