--MAJOR SPOILERS-- Remaining Unreleased Weapons

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771

Neo Sploosh tomorrow, will you take the honors of making the analysis thread @HappyBear801 ?
Nice more new weapons, much sooner then expected too. I remember hearing a lot of comments before on twitch streams/here on squidboards about wanting this weapon (along with the Hydra Splating) to get released sooner then later and now there you go. :p

I find it quite interesting that Nintendo released two weapons the same kit pretty much back to back.

I'm still hoping that this will come out soon:

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Nice more new weapons, much sooner then expected too. I remember hearing a lot of comments before on twitch streams/here on squidboards about wanting this weapon (along with the Hydra Splating) to get released sooner then later and now there you go. :p

I find it quite interesting that Nintendo released two weapons the same kit pretty much back to back.

I'm still hoping that this will come out soon:
ZMSt will probably only come out after the Hydra. Maybe after the Slosher Deco too.

SO! After looking at what we have left to release, this is my prediction of the order of the weapons left to be released. Let us see if I will have been wrong when all are out.

Neo Sploosh-o-Matic (confirmed)
Hydra Splattling
Octobrush Nouveau
Slosher Deco
Bamboozler 14 MK II
Sloshing Machine
Zink Mini Splattling
Rapid Blaster Pro Deco
Tri-Slosher Nouveau
Custom Hydra Splattling
Sloshing Machine Neo

Last edited by a moderator:

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Alright the Slosher Deco has to be next week, don't disappoint Nintendo!
*inb4 Splatoon updates announced in the direct delay it's release*

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Oh YES! Now I can move it from my soon box in my siggy to my new charger main. Bamboozler Mk II is going to be so stupidly good. Echolocaters + Disruptor on a charger? Yes please.

K Thx.

Last edited:

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH YES!

It's finally here! I've been a Bamboozler main ever since it came out (to show people that the Bamboozler isn't bad. People who give up after using the Bamboozler are just bad with it) I can't wait for dem disrupters! This set makes you targeted almost 24/7 with the Bamboozler!

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Disruptor.weapon, finally! Not sure what abilitys I wanna use with it though, well obviously I'ma go with :ability_bombrange:, but asside from that not totally sure. Ink efficiency should good enough to not need any enhancements, but this gonna be all about disruptor spam so I might wanna use :ability_inkrecovery: still anyway. :ability_coldblooded: and :ability_specialsaver: are always good so I guess I'll throw those on too.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
YES, a charger with disruptors sounds so much fun. Seriously, the loadout seems awesome.

Going to load up the :ability_bombrange: to troll people with Disruptor + Charge Shot + Uncharged Shot.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
That's two weapons marked off the list of "Weapons I'm really hyped to get added into Splatoon".

Aside from the Luna Blaster Neo and Zink Mini Splatling (that has yet to come out), I'm pretty hyped for the Bamboozler MK II. I used to play a bit of bamboozler when it first came out, and enjoyed it for quite sometime but I stopped using it to try out other weapons and I wasn't really a huge fan of the kit it has (don't get me wrong, Splash Wall and Killer Wail is good but I always run out of ink after a few shots after I used the Splash Wall).

This is weapon is currently the longest range Disruptor holding weapon in the game right now, so I can see this variant being very potent against shorter ranged weapons (like Rollers or short ranged shooters like the Sploosh or Jr.). Now it's time to get practicing with the Bamboozler again. :cool:

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
The new Bamboozler is great. Disruptor on a charger is exactly as I expected it, the bane of short range weapons lol

Gonna have to try a Bomb Range Up build and see if I can become even more of a nussiance!

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
My only complaint with the original Bamboozler was how you couldn't have a mobile playstyle with it
Splash Wall tied you to a single spot and you where always unprotected without them.

Now I can crutch-Disruptor anyone anywhere with Bomb Range Up and use the Echo to Bamboozle everybody or to watch my sides.

Hope the Tri-Slosher Nouveau and Custom Hydra Splatling are coming soon (Charger Range + Sprinklers + Alfonsino)

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
My only complaint with the original Bamboozler was how you couldn't have a mobile playstyle with it
Splash Wall tied you to a single spot and you where always unprotected without them.

Now I can crutch-Disruptor anyone anywhere with Bomb Range Up and use the Echo to Bamboozle everybody or to watch my sides.

Hope the Tri-Slosher Nouveau and Custom Hydra Splatling are coming soon (Charger Range + Sprinklers + Alfonsino)
Normal Hydra Splattling before Custom Hydra Splattling. XD

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
Normal Hydra Splattling before Custom Hydra Splattling. XD
Gotta agree with you there. Bubbler is nice and all, but getting ping ponged isn't. Splat bombs allow it to force people out of corners and walk ways and echolocator helps everyone. I feel Bubbler is more appropriate for close quarters weapons. Sprinkler + Bubbler is a hellish combination. . . On any other weapon.
It will be decent but I feel the Vanilla Hydra will be the superior of the two.

Rael

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rael303
I disagree: Bubbler on Hydra will be a blast imo. It will be the only long ranged weapon featuring that special. And that means that pushing it away will only make things worse for who's facing it. Not to mention having it with Sprinkler will make it a pretty fast user as well.

Splat Bomb + Echo is amazing too, but it's already featured on other weapons. Sprinkler + Bubbler + long range is unique and has a chance to became something to be scared of in the meta.

Last edited:

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
I disagree: Bubbler on Hydra will be a blast imo. It will be the only long ranged weapon featuring that special. And that means that it pushing it away will only make things worse for who's facing it. Not to mention havng it with Sprinkler will make it a pretty fast user as well.

Splat Bomb + Echo is amazing too, but it's already featured on other weapons. Sprinkler + Bubbler + long range is unique and has a chance to became something to be scared of in the meta.
I don't know if "scared of" is the right term. Bubbler is nice for when people get too close, however the charge time on that monster is insane. So, by the time you've had the chance to charge up, someone has pinballed you away and has gotten away relatively safely. It will have its uses, such as saving your butt, however, I feel Echolocator on a weapon with a way to deal with all range types is much more terrifying to deal with. It doesn't have the panic button the Custom will, but giving the location of someone close by and forcing someone out of areas is a great tool for something with this much range.

They'll both be great, but I'm not too sure if I can agree on the Custom being the better of the two though.

Could very well be wrong though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom