--MAJOR SPOILERS-- Remaining Unreleased Weapons

Rael

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rael303
It's odd they released 2 weapons this week... I was kinda sure they left Hydra for last, but whatever :D

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
It's odd they released 2 weapons this week... I was kinda sure they left Hydra for last, but whatever :D
They do that from time to time, but it's nice that they released two cool weapons that many folks were waiting some time for. :p

MakesDream

Inkling Cadet
NNID
ToastMiller
I disagree: Bubbler on Hydra will be a blast imo. It will be the only long ranged weapon featuring that special. And that means that pushing it away will only make things worse for who's facing it. Not to mention having it with Sprinkler will make it a pretty fast user as well.

Splat Bomb + Echo is amazing too, but it's already featured on other weapons. Sprinkler + Bubbler + long range is unique and has a chance to became something to be scared of in the meta.
the rapid blaster has the bubbler. it's long range.

a sprinkler to help charge bubbler? that plus its incredible range, stack a few special charge ups and you can have a bubbler for every encounter.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I took a look at the remaining unreleased weapons list--seems that every weapon with Inkstrike has been released and is the first special weapon to have been fully released, counting all Bomb Rushes as the same special weapon. Just an observation though. (I notice the Inkstrike is the butt of a lot of comments here, but I see Inkstrike weapons everywhere when playing online, between the Inkbrushes, Aerospray RGs, N-Zap '89s, Gold Dynamo Rollers, Heavy Splatlings, and vanilla Sloshers.)

There will also be no more weapons released with the Splash Wall and no more with the Kraken after the Slosher Deco.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
YES!
Was not expecting this! I'm not big on sloshers, but this I can make an exception for.
You are literally carrying a Washing machine around.

Rael

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Rael303
They're releasing stuff way too fast imo O.o Don't get me wrong, I'm mad happy Sloshing Machine is already here, but I would have took a slower pace in releasing content, why the hurry all of sudden? Maybe big news are coming?

Lord_Espurr

Inkling
NNID
wheresthetoliet
There are six more unreleased weapons and one unreleased map. If they keep releasing two weapons a week and give the map a week to itself, splatoon will run out of content on Chrismas. They're definitely planning something.

Of Moose & Men

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
MuhFugginMoose
There are six more unreleased weapons and one unreleased map. If they keep releasing two weapons a week and give the map a week to itself, splatoon will run out of content on Chrismas. They're definitely planning something.
There's more than one unreleased map. That's just one of the one's they've officially revealed.

Silxer

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Dan1771
They're releasing stuff way too fast imo o_O Don't get me wrong, I'm mad happy Sloshing Machine is already here, but I would have took a slower pace in releasing content, why the hurry all of sudden? Maybe big news are coming?
I guess more new maps or maybe something bigger (Three maps in one rotation, LAN mode, etc)? I know they will do some more weapon balance changes as well after they release the rest of the weapons.

As for the Sloshing Machine, I wasn't really expecting this weapon to come out so soon. I thought some of the other weapon variants might come out first before this weapon, but I guess that's not the case here. Interested to see how this weapon will work out ingame, especially since it has the same kit as the Luna Neo (Splat Bombs and Splat Bomb Rush).

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
I guess more new maps or maybe something bigger (Three maps in one rotation, LAN mode, etc)? I know they will do some more weapon balance changes as well after they release the rest of the weapons.

As for the Sloshing Machine, I wasn't really expecting this weapon to come out so soon. I thought some of the other weapon variants might come out first before this weapon, but I guess that's not the case here. Interested to see how this weapon will work out ingame, especially since it has the same kit as the Luna Neo (Splat Bombs and Splat Bomb Rush).
And Splat Charger/Hero Charger/Splatterscope too.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
My guess is the Octobrush Nouveau is coming next. It seems long overdue from when the original came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom