• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

May NA/EU Splatfest: Time Travel vs Teleportation

Time travel or teleportation?

• Time Travel

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Teleportation

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
Haven't seen a post about it yet, so here's a discussion thread for it.

What side are you joining?

radio-fashion

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3797-5332-9696
I'm teleportation all the way, but I'm so sad about how amazing the time travel art is compared to teleportation

Indi-ninja

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0575-1022-7047
i went with teleportation as well and i agree the time travel art is awesome looking.

Bloop

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2151-0062-7941
Team Tely here, so many doubles...it's not looking good fellas.
Shifty's...okay? Great for surprising anyone trying to flank but the layout feels a little cramped.

teammates...stop choking at the last 30 seconds letting the enemy team comeback challenge... >:T

Last edited:

radio-fashion

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3797-5332-9696
shifty feels really cramped, and not in a fun way imo, it could be better

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
This Shifty Station has a neat gimmick but it's way too cramped. Not one of the better ones.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789
I just finished playing. I actually love the shifty station. It's hilarious when you get a kill with a rolonium. It'd be cool if they incorporated roloniums in regular maps. I'm team Time Travel. Who wouldn't wanna see dinosaurs up close? :D And also a few sentimental reasons for picking Time Travel. The matchmaking is still horrendous. Maybe it's worse in the daytime opposed to late night? I'm not saying I need to be on a team with DUDE, but damn not players who play like they just got the game. 18-15 to get to Queen level. Team teleport seems to be more popular in general. And based on my win-loss record, they probably won this Splatfest.

RocketsTail

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2874-2863-4789

On a different note, hows the shifty station? I don’t mind it but I still don’t know what I’m doing with it.
Haha....that's why they picked Teleport. Lmao. All the laggy players are Team Teleport all day everyday.

Indi-ninja

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0575-1022-7047
I thought shifty station was pretty good, not too cramped as long as you don't get bottle-necked near your spawn.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
i was on team time this splatfest! :D the thought of going back in time..and well maybe do some things you wanted to do differently..yeah i like that ^^''

but daaaamn, team teleport had alooooot of disconnects,

as for the shifty station..i wasn't to fond of it and due to it being so small and cramped x.x

but performance wise i had more wins then losses..sooo i'm not sure how it will end we just gotta wait and see!
thought i hope team time will win! c:

Cephalobro

Teleportation wins this Splatfest, this makes yet another win for Marina along with the Japanese Ce vs. Pa Splatfest.

Dewnose

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1493-3741-2812
i was on team time this splatfest! :D the thought of going back in time..and well maybe do some things you wanted to do differently..yeah i like that ^^''

but daaaamn, team teleport had alooooot of disconnects,

as for the shifty station..i wasn't to fond of it and due to it being so small and cramped x.x

but performance wise i had more wins then losses..sooo i'm not sure how it will end we just gotta wait and see!
thought i hope team time will win! c:
They teleported out of the battle.

MasterYoshidino

Inkster Jr.
NNID
masteryoshidino
Switch Friend Code
SW-4197-0965-9397
I was surprised that Teleport won. The shifty station design was meh. I would have liked the top rolonium at the middle point at each others side to be omitted but other than that it was okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom