• Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

Message to Anyone.

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I wish I could see you one last time before you let out your final breath.

I want to tell you about my life, even if you don't know who I am anymore. I want to tell you about my pets, despite forgetting about their existence right after. I wish to tell you how much I hated you, even if you don't remember. I just really want to tell you how the only good memory of you I kept, the only thing I will for ever hold on that you gave me, fuelled a dream of mine that I shall forge. I don't even know where you're at anymore.

You tried to build a bridge between us before you went mental. Now that you're this sick, I'm trying to rebuild it like an idiot. I still despise you.
But regardless of all the wrong you did, I'll for ever be the son you never knew you had. I'll forever crave to hear you say you're proud of me.
I'm proud of myself. I hope you'd be too if you weren't in that state.

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
I'm in such a weird spot, but I'm trying my best to keep my mood from taking a downturn. Too much is going on in my mind and it's getting really hard to concentrate. I hope you understand the troubles that I'm going through, even if I'm keeping them a secret just to keep you from being upset.

Dessgeega

Squid Savior From the Future
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
The more things change, the more they stay the same, huh? Next year will be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting. I look forward to seeing what you do. I will be watching.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
You say you love me, but I don't know. Your actions show that you don't care. You keep trying to do things yourself like you were able to in the past, but you can't do the same things you used to. I don't know if you're just that stupid or if something really has changed mentally. I don't know if you're sick or if you're just playacting but whatever it is I'll still love you just the same. I just wish I understood you more. We used to be best friends and now it's like we're drifting apart and you just get on my nerves so much because you don't listen or don't know how to listen any more. Oh I wish I understood. I wish you knew that I'm not really mad at you as a person I'm just confused and hurt by your actions. I love you...I always will...I just want to understand.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
You have no idea how much I try to remember times you were generally a nice person. In the moment it seemed like everyone was just messing around. Now it almost hurts to remember going something that shouldn't even matter. I hope you got rid of it a long time ago. I hope you're a nicer person.

I've prayed for you despite disliking you so much.

Cephalobro

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Dating preferences are not hate, stop being overdramatic when someone isn't interested in you. It's perfectly okay for someone to have dating preferences as long as those preferences are not harming anyone. Having a preference doesn't make someone evil, so please stop thinking that you're in the right to bully those who don't meet your criteria.

Last edited:

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I am trying really hard; it's just some days I can't focus even though I really want to succeed so we don't have to worry any more. I really do want to help and I really am trying! Please understand. It's not easy to be the breadwinner AND not get so stressed you need to do a little quiz on Buzzfeed or watch a few Youtube videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom