• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Message to Anyone.

SmokyWreck

A captain of the darkness.
I wish I could see you one last time before you let out your final breath.

I want to tell you about my life, even if you don't know who I am anymore. I want to tell you about my pets, despite forgetting about their existence right after. I wish to tell you how much I hated you, even if you don't remember. I just really want to tell you how the only good memory of you I kept, the only thing I will for ever hold on that you gave me, fuelled a dream of mine that I shall forge. I don't even know where you're at anymore.

You tried to build a bridge between us before you went mental. Now that you're this sick, I'm trying to rebuild it like an idiot. I still despise you.
But regardless of all the wrong you did, I'll for ever be the son you never knew you had. I'll forever crave to hear you say you're proud of me.
I'm proud of myself. I hope you'd be too if you weren't in that state.

Cephalobro

I'm in such a weird spot, but I'm trying my best to keep my mood from taking a downturn. Too much is going on in my mind and it's getting really hard to concentrate. I hope you understand the troubles that I'm going through, even if I'm keeping them a secret just to keep you from being upset.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
The more things change, the more they stay the same, huh? Next year will be veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery interesting. I look forward to seeing what you do. I will be watching.

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
You say you love me, but I don't know. Your actions show that you don't care. You keep trying to do things yourself like you were able to in the past, but you can't do the same things you used to. I don't know if you're just that stupid or if something really has changed mentally. I don't know if you're sick or if you're just playacting but whatever it is I'll still love you just the same. I just wish I understood you more. We used to be best friends and now it's like we're drifting apart and you just get on my nerves so much because you don't listen or don't know how to listen any more. Oh I wish I understood. I wish you knew that I'm not really mad at you as a person I'm just confused and hurt by your actions. I love you...I always will...I just want to understand.

Sandtide

Senior Squid
NNID
Vegsushi64
You have no idea how much I try to remember times you were generally a nice person. In the moment it seemed like everyone was just messing around. Now it almost hurts to remember going something that shouldn't even matter. I hope you got rid of it a long time ago. I hope you're a nicer person.

I've prayed for you despite disliking you so much.

Cephalobro

Dating preferences are not hate, stop being overdramatic when someone isn't interested in you. It's perfectly okay for someone to have dating preferences as long as those preferences are not harming anyone. Having a preference doesn't make someone evil, so please stop thinking that you're in the right to bully those who don't meet your criteria.

Last edited:

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
I am trying really hard; it's just some days I can't focus even though I really want to succeed so we don't have to worry any more. I really do want to help and I really am trying! Please understand. It's not easy to be the breadwinner AND not get so stressed you need to do a little quiz on Buzzfeed or watch a few Youtube videos.

Cephalobro

I just want to say here that I'm glad I found people who know how it's like to be someone like me, who is angered/saddened at the problem of the toxicity of Reddit but the subreddit doesn't do anything to delete said toxicity. While Squidboards may not have as many frequent users, I still appreciate that there are people here who are really supportive.

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
I guess sometimes you're annoying, but it's not really that bad. You're little crumb and I'm big cheese, but really, you're big cheese and I'm little crumb. You're there for me, always, and if you're reading this brother, thanks for the talk on mind-numbing football.

Squido the Inkling

Senior Squid
Why are you here, ripping apart my life? You're not just bullies, you are a threat to me and my family. I don't want your stupid drugs. You destroyed someone I love. You locked up my friends, leaving them crying in their rooms, you crunched my life in half like a downright idiot. You are a nightmare. Leave me alone. Money is not going to work for some people.

I'm not a test specimen, a guinea pig. You think you're helpful but you're not.

I may have lost, but I am not defeated.

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I want to be able to hack Splatoon and put bicycle gangs in it. I mean I think it would be really cool but I don't know how to hack Splatoon. It's frustrating. I'm always in a good mood but playing the game I with I had a bicycle with large bumpers, a hedge gun, and some bottle rockets. Then I could really kick some *** in Salmon Run. I mean those fish won't even be able to mess with me. I'd be unstoppable.

Zak98

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Virgenmedia66666
Switch Friend Code
SW-6728-0895-4580
I work too hard, exhaust myself and always ignore my emotions all for you to think I have it lucky and so easy. You embarrassed me infront of every chance I had, you think I’m involved in street life for no reason. I really really want to just hurt you, and there’s 2 other guys that have ruined my life that I still have not got back at them as well.

you were lucky to have someone like me, we had the same personalities when we first met. It’s just a shame that I outgrew you into becoming a man. I hope you know that you make me paranoid about money.

I have emotions, I’m a human being. Let me breathe please

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I work too hard, exhaust myself and always ignore my emotions all for you to think I have it lucky and so easy. You embarrassed me infront of every chance I had, you think I’m involved in street life for no reason. I really really want to just hurt you, and there’s 2 other guys that have ruined my life that I still have not got back at them as well.

you were lucky to have someone like me, we had the same personalities when we first met. It’s just a shame that I outgrew you into becoming a man. I hope you know that you make me paranoid about money.

I have emotions, I’m a human being. Let me breathe please
You should write a romance novella!

frankus

Banned (6 points)
I want to crap but the bathroom is too far away.

How dare the John be two rooms down the hall!

Now I have wheel my chair down there, get off of my seat, and open the door.

It sucks! Why can't my seat be a lazybowl prototype. That way I'd never have to get up!

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
I wish you would listen! Just- listen. But no… you just want to pretend that I’m fine, want me to pretend that everything is okay when it’s not. You call it drama, but then again of course you would. You don’t know what’s going on in my world… you don’t argue with voices in your head pelting you with lies! You don’t have a gaping hole of empty darkness inside of your soul! You don‘t stay awake at night second-guessing every choice youve made, worrying that you’ll lose everything and everyone and it will be because of you. You dont blame yourself for every single thing tht goes wrong in the world. If you had these problems, you don't show it. Surely you’d be more sympathetic- more empathetic- if you knew what any of that felt like. Instead you try everything in your power to try to cheer me up and “make it better.“ You tell me that I’m overthinking things, that it could be so much worse, that I should “just be happy.” NO! I won’t, because I can’t, because that black hole inside of me swallows up every bit of brief joy I come close to finding! I cry when I have a happy moment, and revel in sitting in the dark, sulking, and crying til I have no more tears left. Yet I hide it, and smile through the pain, because that‘s exactly what it is. Laughter may be the best medicine- at least, that’s what they say- but sometimes the brightest smiles hide the deepest pain. But then there’s you, I know you’re going through so much yourself, but you built your walls and plastered that stoic, blank, stony look on face, and you look down on me whenever I’m the one who starts to crack. You pick out every flaw instead of focusing on the light inside me, which only helps to damper that light. But guess what? All this pain? Most of it isnt even mine… not exactly. It’s the pain of people all around the world. What I want more than anything is to share in people‘s pain, to go through what they have so that I can understand their hurt better. I wish you felt the same.. but all you think is, “Don’t be one more depressed little girl with one more problem needing to be solved. Just be happy.” No… as long as people out there are hurting inside like me, as long as they go unheard and unfelt like me, I won’t be happy. Not til I know I have helped someone out of their darkness and been their light. I didnt really have anyone to be my light in the beginning, yet all I wanted was to be the light for others. Be the light of the world. And guess what… that pain made me stronger, made my light burn stronger. Now, I may not know who i am or what my worth is… but I know my purpose, and my purpose is this: to find others whose lights- whose sparks of hope- are burning low, are all but flickering out, and relight them using the power of hope, of love. Of kindness and empathy, of understanding. To say the words people need to hear, the words no one ever bothered to say to me. One of these days I won‘t just be a light, I will be an unstoppable force, sharing hope and love like a match starting and spreading a wildfire. I feed on my emptiness, fill up others’ emptiness. Use my fear and pain as fuel and wear my scars and bruises like war paint. Go ahead, they can kick me with their dirty looks and stab me with their sharp words and do their very worst- let them. But I assure you, I will always get back up. Because I am a survivor, a warrior. So, sorry if you don‘t like how distant I am, sorry if you wish you could “fix me,” because you can’t. But just know, it’s the walls that are crumbling, the glass that is breaking- not me. Being broken gave me fight, and one day you’ll watch me rise. I will let out a scream, but that scream is a battle cry, a phoenix song that bursts from my lungs as I spread my wings, take to the skies, light on fire, and rise from the ashes. All you have to do is listen. Hear me. Feel me. I’m crying, screaming, singing out even now. Can you hear it, echoing in the agonizing silence? Listen….

Last edited:

TurnItUpAnOctave

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-1234-5678-9012
Thank you for showing up and for listening to me, no one else will.. thank you for loving me, thank you for thinking my craziness and quirkiness and deepness was cool rather than weird or annoying or obnoxious, thank you for not leaving even though you knew about Pikachu, thank you for reaching out and touching my heart, right through the walls I’d built around it out of hurt. Thank you for being drawn to my heart and my light like a moth, when I felt like all I ever did was burn people, push people away. I will do whatever I can to help and protect and love that little moth the best I can, because I know you need it… no, you deserve it. You may not think so, but trust me… its not just a compliment, it’s the truth. I really do love you… more than I ever thought or dreamed I could. Just don’t let me become my demons, don’t let me burn myself- both literally, physically, and metaphorically, emotionally- anymore. I- I think I need you as much as you have expressed that you need me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom