• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Message to Anyone.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Has there been a moment you have been wanting to say something to someone, but not directly? If there is something you want to say to someone such as: Parent, friend, a traitor, a stalker, a rival, ETC, You can post it here!

Perhaps you want to let your content, or upsetting feelings out regarding someone.

Write your message to that person here!

RULES:
1. Do not directly state who your message is supposed to be. (No names.)

2. Do not make it obvious who your message is directed to. For example if two people post back to back to each other, and seem like they're having a conversation, it's considered obvious even when they do not provide names.

3. Do NOT reply to anyone's else messages.

4. Do not harass other members by loop-holing around the rules.

Last edited:

Reila

Inkling Fleet Admiral
It has been two years since we last talked and to be fair, you really hurt me back then. Yet I do miss talking to you. You are an interesting guy.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
My life may be full of challenges and pain, but things will absolutely change for the better once you are gone.

Slurmp

Pro Squid
NNID
HedgehogOverlord
Thank you so much for teaching me. Your advice has given me reason to live, you taught me to reason rationally, to understand people, to treat people well, and to think clearly for myself. I just hope I can put all that to a good enough use.

(Different person) You tried. You tried to teach me to treat others well, to work for other people, and to value creativity. You failed and I had to learn a different way. You cannot teach something while not doing it yourself, blaming others for your problems, twisting things to be someone else's fault when you did something wrong. Saying "Hundreds of people have tried to make art before and died forgotten and penniless." I don't remember what you were like before that time, but you must have been better.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Things have been pretty rough so far, but I believe we'll get through it.

Everything has at least 2 sides to them. That being said, even a coin has a chance to change on a second flip.
Giving a second chance is an enigma; as it is essential in life. ♪

Last edited:

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Ironically enough, I personally find you extremely obnoxious.

Joasa

Depressed Squid
Talking to you is like talking to an elementary school guidance counsler combined with a brick wall. You don't care about anyone, you just sit and read off a script. I don't know the last time you had an original thought. You're nice and all, but you've only got one dimension and I'm sick of it. Of course I'm just pretending to be your friend for prestige. I never liked you, or the things you do. I don't get why everyone is so obsessed with you, everything I've done is so much better than anything you've done.

chrisblass1

Pro Squid
NNID
Chrisblass1
Do I hate you? I don't know you tell me. I hate people who waste my time, I hate people who make empty promises, I hate people who think I'm the one at fault when i am clearly not, I hate people who lie, I hate people who gives me false hope, I hate people who deceive me and I hate people who take my trust for granted. I know you aren't a bad person so if we would've just talked it out everything would have been OK....but you didn't. You chose to walk away and act like I didn't exist. Being forgotten by the one person you cherished sucks but hearing that person say "no one ever cherished me" hurts. Why do I still care? Heh, dunno, why do I?

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I wonder if you are aware of what exactly you've gotten yourself into.

Last edited:

Joasa

Depressed Squid
Seeing your garbage accumulate more esteem than my masterpieces makes me wanna puke in my mouth.

And seeing you announce your success to the world like the arrogant and over-credited scumbag you are makes me wanna end my life a little.

I don't get who everyone loves you. Everything I do is so much better than you. All you have is a layer of false charisma.

Maple

Inkling
I never could stand you, especially after you hurt me. But you were never a terrible person and I'll admit I do miss you sometimes.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Theoretically people do not often realize their errors until after they have made their mistakes. It is whether or not we choose to own up to them.
I for one am glad, and honored I was able to become such of positive inspiration and motivation within your life. I would often forget just how much you looked up to me.
We all still have things we need to learn, and people will only continue to learn within life.
The person you had once believed in has not left, however he is indeed still learning, and with that being said..

I thank you for putting up with my shenanigans, brother.

Last edited:

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
Never would I think about leaving you.
I'm like a cat permanently latched onto your shoulder.
I feel as though you're more than just a friend.
I see you more as a brother..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom