• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Message to Anyone.

Green Waffles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Explitive warning, if you're a mod, feel free to edit my cursing out, I just need to type it out.

Well, I hope you're DAMN happy, you ****. You gripe and moan and whine that "oooh the roller is too weak because I dont have the mindset to use it properly. No answer to higher ranged guns, I couldn't sneak passed a blind skunk that died from chloroform poisoning without waking it up somehow. I want all my weapons to be more like the tentafuckler splattershot. Plzfixormydixor."

I hope you're happy, they chaaaanged it oooooh happy day, oooh joyous day! We had to go and **** around with the roller's jump flick, one of it's STRONG POINTS. Vertical flick is ****, and the new hitbox for horizontal flick is **** now too.

SO you got your new dream weapon and I lost mine, good for you, I just have to suck it up, huh?
Except you'll drop it like hot trash allll over again come a month or two after launch.

Prick

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
I don't mind you seeing me as your 'Big brother', but I can't keep holding your hand.
Be confident, remain independent.
It's easier said than done, but people need to make a start somewhere.
Your friends and loved ones can only give support, but If you can't even help yourself, then there is no 'hope' at all.

--Oh, and stop calling yourself 'Trash'.
I am familiar with too many people with such low self esteem and self confidence; more than I can count, but I don't appreciate you being one of them.
Life is too short to keep yourself constantly miserable and 'depressed'. You are way too young to already be thinking your life is a 'wreck'.
I understand you're lonely and want more friends, but constantly avoiding society then beating yourself up in a shady corner will not bring friends for you.

Things that are tough to reach for in life are worth the hard work to get.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I get it. You don't give a flying **** about my hobbies or me in general. Stop pretending otherwise, just be goddamn honest. I'd rather not talk at all than have this feigned interest as you stare at your phone.

Slurmp

Pro Squid
NNID
HedgehogOverlord
Why? Why do you depreciate yourself and insult everyone else then say it's a joke? You say you were telling the person I was in a relationship with "what an awful person you (I) am", but I don't know whether you actually did or just are just desperate for attention! Do you enjoy shattering other people's perceptions of experiences or were you just jealous? Whatever, it's all over now whether or not you had a hand in it.

SonnyBlueBalls

Full Squid
NNID
ReaganMcClellan
Mom, get your butt into gear. I need you to find me a girlfriend.

Last edited:

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Chill out just a bit there, mate.
Just when we thought your thirst for attention couldn't get more obnoxious.
You're getting a bit carried away once again, Ha ha ha.

Goolloom

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Goolloom222
You straight up lied to me so you could avoid me and not have me around.
I even told you, multiple times, if something was wrong, if I did anything that made you feel uncomfortable, to tell me upfront and stop me instead of letting it slide and pull sneaky **** like that.
You say it's all good now, but how can I fully trust you again after that?

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
I try to be friends with you, but it seems like I always just fail. I try to be positive and friendly, but it seems like I'll never ever be fun, or enough of a good person to be your friend. I bet you're sick of yelling at me, trying to help me change, but just know.... I'm trying. Even if you don't believe me. I'm trying, for you.

Mendax

Pro Squid
NNID
hazzahbazzah
I'm not going to say which, but I feel like a message on here was directed at me...
...If so, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I did anything to offend you.
That was not my intention. It never was, and it never will be.
And while I'd like to return things to the way they once were...if you want me to bugger off, then I will.
Your call...

Joasa

Depressed Squid
For the love of all that's good and holy, there's a difference between admiration and idolozation. I get it. You like my art. You really, reeeallly like my art. But crappy fanart? Covering your wall with terrible drawings of my character? Constantly telling people to follow me? Stalking me? Thank God you're not here on Squidboards.

Girl, you are a mentally deranged little creep. You steal my art and claim it as your own because it's evident you have no artistic ability whatsoever and you honestly, it's like you have a fetish for me. I don't feel comfortable anywhere you are. Knowing that you're sitting around drawing me constantly and obsessing over me from the shadows. You don't even ask me for feedback, you just... creep.

And I don't trust that those SFM posters are yours either. I know you stole some if those at least. You stole someone else's OC design after you stole mine and tried to sell it as your own.

Sweetie, you are just a disease to the internet. This isn't a place for little kids. Please, never talk to me, never interact with me, I never want to ever hear of your existance again, because I want it to end.

Sgt. Puffling

Why am I still alive?
I honestly think you just wish we had never met. And, to be fair, with what I've done.... I don't even blame you for it for a second.

Slurmp

Pro Squid
NNID
HedgehogOverlord
What happened? Your obsession with knowledge which kept you doing well has turned into a flawed philosophy, you've lost inspiration, you just stopped caring! Why? Do you even know? Please just do SOMETHING. Your grades are sinking into an abyss and further discouraging you and you've lost all your confidence in your social skills. How could you waste all the efforts of those who actually encouraged and helped you?

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I get it. You chose poorly, and it's tearing you up. Your vote and your activism directly following the result of that vote has led to the loss of your job and your health insurance. You know what though? You made your bed, deal with the consequences just like the rest of us are going to have to whether we voted the same way or not.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
If you knew what you were doing, you wouldn't be in the situation you are in currently.

The only way to improve your mistakes, is knowing your mistakes. The only way in knowing your mistakes, is accepting you made them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom